Reviews for Bones and Soul
threesquares chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
I have been wondering about the gifts. I think you got it just right!
Mechabeira chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
I love the physical sense of this piece because it's so subtle-the hand on her back, the hug, the chaste kiss (followed by a less-than-chaste promise). There is a very good navigation of the space of the story. I like that. Brava.
mychakk chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
:thud: this is awesome!
Mechabeira chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
This is a Real Thing. Thank you.
Mechabeira chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Wow.
bluemuriel chapter 11 . 4/5/2012
Good, another missing-piece scene! Russ and Max needed to do this, before they could conspire to deceive Brennan about Max's identity as the priest. I like that they're both mad, rightfully, but there were unfair expectations on Max's side. That they wouldn't call the police; that Russ would somehow understand about his parents being outlaws. What a mess. :) Thanks for untangling some of it for us.
bluemuriel chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Oh, very nice! I don't think I've ever read something from Russ' POV, but it needed to be said. So many things the writers foolishly left unexplored...but that's why we have fanfic. I'm actually glad that leaving "haunted him for years." There were no easy choices here.

Thanks for this.
lbow chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I'm reading your story and I love the one shots, but just wanted to point out that in genetics more recently they've determined the rule that two blue eyed parents can't make a brown eyed baby is incorrect.
Some1tookmyname chapter 10 . 4/3/2012
Oh, this just makes me sad. I've always had a soft spot for Russ. 19 may be a legal adult, but really? 19 is a kid. He always shouldered an unfair burden, IMO, and this shows more than I had ever considered. And now, I think my review is longer than the drabble!
Impossible-Twins chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Don't know what to say for this one so I'll just say I enjoyed it which is the truth :)
Impossible-Twins chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
I wish I had a dad like Angela's. I think he's pretty awesome :)
Impossible-Twins chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
You painted a vivid picture of Brennan's birth there that slightly creeped me out lol
Impossible-Twins chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
Max makes me laugh with his over protective tendencies XD
Impossible-Twins chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I think Bones will make an awesome mum. I can't wait for the series to start up again ;)
Impossible-Twins chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I wish I had an older brother like Russ :')
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »