Reviews for You, Me and the Bourgeoisie
firelord-dany chapter 20 . 1/3
I don't have the words to express how much I love your writing. literally everything I've read that you wrote I have absolutely fallen in love with. you have an amazing voice and undeniable talent! keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
aw
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hey, I read your story last summer and I enjoyed it thoroughly; I am not ashamed to say that I shed some tears over this story. Imagine my surprise when I found a movie on Hallmark with the same exact storyline! In case you're interested, the movie Family for Christmas share the plot of The Family Man and this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
Omfg this was adorable. And Darcy, I cringed. I'm glad that michael found another. And ending it with Lizzy pregnant and Julie there too was fantastic. This was great
Windchimed chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
That was indeed a very sweet ending. I like that you didn't minimize Michael but still gave us the Will/Lizzy ending we wanted. :-)
Windchimed chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
That was a heartbreaking goodbye.
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Really enjoyed this, especially the snarky dialogue :-)
eigna74 chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Another great read!
purple sky always chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Great story
ev2017 chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
AMAZING! I loved this story, awesome job.
Colleen S chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Stop everything you're doing and write for a living.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
LOVED IT! :D
Ansujali chapter 14 . 9/17/2015
Gosh, I think I've never cried so hard...
Lizzy chapter 20 . 8/5/2015
I just have to say: wow. Like, wow.
I honestly don't have words because I'm sitting here with a stupid grin on my face. This story was SO well written and beautiful. You kept me totally hooked at the end of each chapter so I would yell out NO or WHAT or ETC.
Jules was absolutely hilarious, but that scene where Will asked to stay and she just said "Im so sorry" actually breaks my heart.
Wills perspective was very realistically written and his character arc made me all gooey inside.
I love your characterization of Lizzy so much. She's so relatable and hilarious and she fit very well with Will.
Georgie, Jane, and Charlie were all amazing as well, but I don't think I will be able to get over the loss of Liam and Sam in the real world!
Please, please keep writing. If you changed the names of the characters in this story and got it published, I would still pay to read it. It's that good.
Thank you so much for writing this and therefore giving me the chance to read it. Best of luck in the future.

-Lizzy (my FFN author name is RealAsCanBe4682
Bethany chapter 20 . 7/28/2015
I think I love you. In a completely non-lesbian, platonic kind of way. I've only read your Pride and Prejudice stuff, but its fantastic. You're just so funny! Get published; the world outside of fanfiction needs a voice like yours.