Reviews for You, Me and the Bourgeoisie
JufCharles chapter 20 . 9/6
Thanks for the great story! Loved it!
thelittlepandagirl chapter 20 . 9/4
Worth the binge read.
gloriannys.baez chapter 20 . 9/2
Your story is perfect... Second time reading it, well maybe third. Is not the typical pride and prejudice fanfiction but is do good that it hurts. Thanks for sharing, hop real life is treating you well.
Omg. This chapter is just amazing. I am literally crying right now but I am so proud of Will.
Midnite.mystik chapter 4 . 8/7
I used to go to Pennington. There was a Goebelfactory there. I bought Pocket Dragons and Hummels.I also used to do the craft selling at the Belmar seafood festival.
Arcane Warrior 2012 chapter 20 . 8/4
I'm speechless, exhilarated, misty eyed, totally and completely immersed in such a heartfelt saga.

You did excellent work, I picked it up at 4:30 evening and read it straight for next 5 hours.

PS: I even forgot to on lights of my apartment except for my study as I couldn't move from my screen.
Strike300 chapter 1 . 7/6
I really liked this story!
Strength of Spirit chapter 20 . 5/29
I really loved this story! Your way with the characters voices and the humor was really natural. Keep writing!
Emma chapter 20 . 3/2
Listen, so I know you probably don't get on here much anymore, but I wanted to let you know that I STILL love coming back to this fic to read before bed. It's stayed one of my favorite stories since 2010 when I first read it. And I probably will continue to reread this well into the future. Just thanks for creating one of my favorite modern retellings.
Hina Hime Chan chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
wow! What a great story! Really loved reading it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Full disclosure: I teared up reading the last few chapters. You're so good, this story was so good, and I feel like I fell in love with Lizzy and Darcy all over again.

Much love,
H
GracelessBallerina chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
This was such a lovely, funny, witty, angsty story! It got me in the holiday mood too, with the Christmas Carol-y theme. My heart physically ached and I actually cried when Darcy knew he was returning to his original universe and was saying goodbye to his alternate-reality kids and Elizabeth. Them finding their way back to each other in the original timeline gave me all the feels. I love your writing; your stories evoke all the emotions and it's all I could ask for and more when it comes to reading for a temporary escape from reality.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Cute! Uh-dorable! Real! Man,your story completely,totally rocked! I loved Lizzy,I loved Darcy and let me tell you that I don't often give such compliments to Modern adaptions of Pride and Prejudice! So count yourself lucky! ;) Just kidding... But I really loved the story! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece...
Oreocookies4 chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
I'm not sure if I reviewed the last time I read this but I just had to again. You are an amazing writer. I love all your P&P stories and this one is amazing. It makes me laugh so much and it also managed to get me emotional in this chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story I adore it.
scheillaferreira chapter 2 . 7/19/2016