Reviews for You, Me and the Bourgeoisie
Fobbs07 chapter 20 . 5/25
I just read all your stories. WOW. You are incredibly talented! Your writing is fantastic, I hope you consider writing more! It would be such a waste if you didn't! Great job!
batz452 chapter 20 . 5/22
Delightful, hilarious, well plotted - I actually cried when Will begged Jules not to send him back. Lovely!
neko-hime21 chapter 20 . 4/25
Oh God that was beautiful and hilarious! I love your fics and it's just magnificent! Bravo! Keep on writing!
karry4harry chapter 20 . 4/23
Enjoyed the Pride and Prejudice take of the Family Man. I liked how you resolved it at the end. Thanks for sharing!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 20 . 4/3
So cute! Loved it! :)
EvelynRo chapter 20 . 1/17
Oh my smiled from Chapter one to the epilogue. I love, love,love your writing. I look forward to all of it. Thank you for being so generous oh and the chapter titles were the best part.
SiriuslyPsychic chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
WHYYYYY WHY CAROLINE BINGLEY OF ALL PEOPLE WHY HER
maphie chapter 20 . 10/6/2014
That was gruesome awesome!
maphie chapter 16 . 10/6/2014
I love how you set up this reunion.
maphie chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
I find it hilarious what people might nitpick about deviating from canon. Other than the names of the characters involved, this is so OOC and it's totally ok. Great, even.
maphie chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Cruel Will. I hope his run-in with Lizzy starts with a kick in the nads.
alleaf chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
Sooo much love for this. My heart is... just wow. Haha, thank you so much for writing!
carmen.aleman.399 chapter 20 . 6/12/2014
I love this story, Im so glad that they ended up together, I liked the alternate life, I think it gave Will a chance to realize that he loved Lizzie. Without that I don't think he would have had a chance with her, that experience changed him.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
Fantastic! :D Hated Will at first in the story. He was such a asshole lol x_x. Then he became a sweety :D. Well done x.
klovely chapter 20 . 6/5/2014