Reviews for You, Me and the Bourgeoisie
Hina Hime Chan chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
wow! What a great story! Really loved reading it.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2016
Full disclosure: I teared up reading the last few chapters. You're so good, this story was so good, and I feel like I fell in love with Lizzy and Darcy all over again.

Much love,
H
GracelessBallerina chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
This was such a lovely, funny, witty, angsty story! It got me in the holiday mood too, with the Christmas Carol-y theme. My heart physically ached and I actually cried when Darcy knew he was returning to his original universe and was saying goodbye to his alternate-reality kids and Elizabeth. Them finding their way back to each other in the original timeline gave me all the feels. I love your writing; your stories evoke all the emotions and it's all I could ask for and more when it comes to reading for a temporary escape from reality.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Cute! Uh-dorable! Real! Man,your story completely,totally rocked! I loved Lizzy,I loved Darcy and let me tell you that I don't often give such compliments to Modern adaptions of Pride and Prejudice! So count yourself lucky! ;) Just kidding... But I really loved the story! Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece...
Oreocookies4 chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
I'm not sure if I reviewed the last time I read this but I just had to again. You are an amazing writer. I love all your P&P stories and this one is amazing. It makes me laugh so much and it also managed to get me emotional in this chapter. I just wanted to say thank you for writing this story I adore it.
scheillaferreira chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
So... he is a dick.
Pushing daisies chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
BROWNIE POINTS FOR STICKING IN: "THE FACTS WERE THESE" xD
HelenaThePineappleEater chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I loved this story to pieces but God I cried. Probably shouldn't have read it at 1:30 am but can't say I regret it in the slightest!
firelord-dany chapter 20 . 1/3/2016
I don't have the words to express how much I love your writing. literally everything I've read that you wrote I have absolutely fallen in love with. you have an amazing voice and undeniable talent! keep writing!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2015
aw
Wolf Rebellious chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Hey, I read your story last summer and I enjoyed it thoroughly; I am not ashamed to say that I shed some tears over this story. Imagine my surprise when I found a movie on Hallmark with the same exact storyline! In case you're interested, the movie Family for Christmas share the plot of The Family Man and this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2015
Omfg this was adorable. And Darcy, I cringed. I'm glad that michael found another. And ending it with Lizzy pregnant and Julie there too was fantastic. This was great
Windchimed chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
That was indeed a very sweet ending. I like that you didn't minimize Michael but still gave us the Will/Lizzy ending we wanted. :-)
Windchimed chapter 14 . 11/26/2015
That was a heartbreaking goodbye.
Dimac99 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Really enjoyed this, especially the snarky dialogue :-)