Reviews for An Interesting Read
304th'sMan chapter 27 . 7/22/2014
Well I read all your story and I say do what you think is right for the story (ik not much help from me XD) but I hope you keep writing said story in some way.
scarlet tribe chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
aaaaw so sweet this is a really good one. great job!
The Kazekage chapter 26 . 7/27/2012
...It has been updated! Le...gasp!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 25 . 6/7/2011
ooooo i can't wait to see what happen next!
Katz341 chapter 23 . 1/24/2011
Ohh wow I love your characters, they are great and your plot is good too I love how you added a new character to stir things up for a bit! Any way I love the story, some grammar and very slight spelling(but who doesn't have those) errors, please please add the next part, imma dieing to keep reading! ;P
katz341 chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
OMG F*** yeah! thats what im talking about! lolz love this story! :D love ur oc!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 23 . 1/9/2011
How you leave it there!plz hurry with the next one!
gaaraxoxo chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
UPDATE SOOO GOODDDD AMAZINGGGG AWESOMEEEEEEEEE DONT JUST END IT LIKE THAT UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Aka chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
I have a feeling that maybe Ai confronted James outside along with Ame? Possibly? Maybe Ai wanted Garra to be together with some one he possibly loves even if it means that she won't get to be with him? Although that'd be very sad because Ai is an awesome character. Don't leave your fans hanging to long now!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 22 . 5/20/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhh why did you leave it there noooo not fair lol it was gettin good lol plz plz up date sooon
Popnlock7 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Too lazy 2 sign in,... But lol like ur story. I was about to say how the grudge was NOT scary but I guess u handled hat... But (some) american movies r scary... I ne'er saw the Japanese version of pulse but the American one was ok I guess... Well actually I think American movies r disturbing not scary... Wow what am I reviewing ur story or movies :) I like them both
ButterflyBroken chapter 21 . 4/5/2010
Intruiging...Ame's got a bit of a problem here. Not to mention Ai, and Gaara is...worked up head over heels? At this point it doesn't seem like Ai has a chance, but hey...you never know!
gaaraxoxo chapter 21 . 3/31/2010
omg itz nice update soon and wtf? i feel bad for ai cuz of ame XD but yea itz really nice so far i liek it a lot write moree XD
SandNinja101 chapter 21 . 3/29/2010
Gah! I feel for this Ame chick and all, but she's causing problems for Ai and Gaara, so therefore I don't like her!
SandNinja101 chapter 20 . 3/2/2010
Oh boy! I don't like this Ame chick! Ai, make your move! HURRY!