Reviews for The Red Queen
matchynishi chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
This is so great... I loved it!
Soko-chan chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
wow! I love this so much! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next! _
KiraiAnca chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Oh, the part where you wrote that Joshua was the city and Neku was courting the city just about killed me. It was so bittersweet and beautiful. I love your interpretation of how a relationship between Neku and Joshua could arise, it's the most realistic take on Joshua falling in love that I've read in this fandom.

It's been two and half years since you updated so I guess I can't really expect this story to continue, but others have revived before, so I'll just keep my fingers crossed. Maybe the upcoming wave of fresh fans after KH 3D released will motivate you anew?

Either way, love

Anca
dazzledlovely chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
It makes me very sad that you don't have more reviews than this. It's really original and just blew me away. Update soon, maybe?
TangerineTea chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Gorgeous. I love your descriptions of Neku, and Joshua's characterization. Please update soon!
Faun chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
This is so original and captivating! You should totally, by all means, DEFINITELY continue this!

Update soon, Please? /
Lost Legendaerie chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Ok, I'll openly admit this story is nothing short of fantastic. xD There. I'm not a Neku/Josh, nor ever will I ever be, but this story is still spectactular. It's well worded, graceful, believable, yet simple and easy to follow. Really, a true masterpiece. And I just wanted to let you know that.

Even if- even though- I realy don't like Neku/Josh.

...Dang.
Arika.D chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
Interesting,beautiful,perfect. I love how this story is going. Hope you update soon!
Arika.D chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Darn, so close to finding out what Joshua thinks of the mural.

Really good story!
Arika.D chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
SO SWEET!
Azalee chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I'm never going to get used to Joshua being this honest, this raw - and the fact that he's speaking to Neku, even though Neku can't hear him, makes it even more powerful. It's amazing. *fangirlish flail*
Azalee chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Ooh.

This is pretty in sync with the fic itself, haha : I can't exactly explain what it's making me feel, but I'm kind of... awed, let's say. It's just - Joshua's secretiveness, willingly admitting that Neku's art touches him but forfeiting the game because he doesn't want to say how much... Both pretending not to care and making it obvious he does in some way. It's heartwarming, in some way. Oh, and the fact that he and Neku feel comfortable together and "until eventually, out of seemingly nowhere, he could think of Joshua and it didn't sting." - that was the first thing that made me go "oh" and smile like a dork.

So, so much love :DD

PS : Neku's mural sounds absolutely beautiful.
o-parts chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
Aww, sort of short, but still lovely!
o-parts chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I really like where this is going so far! Please don't let the few reviews discourage you or anything, I will await your update eagerly!
Azalee chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
absolutely nothing constructive to say but I love this