Reviews for Harry Potter, Demon King?
lukkaying chapter 13 . 3/14
Oh... Please continue your story TT
KuroShiroNeko-chan chapter 13 . 3/14
Hola! Eh...
Realmente no puedes continuarlo tú? En cuatro años Draco Blue Flames no ha escrito ni un capítulo, y aunque la espera para los tuyos fuese larga al menos sabríamos que nos gusta cómo está escrito y la historia en sí.
A muchos nos encanta tu historia y es un desperdicio... Sinceramente no me ofrezco por tres motivos: mi estilo es muy diferente, no creo poder hacerle justicia a tu fic y soy un poco perezosa a la hora de escribir.
Que te vaya bien!
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
LOVE IT!
Animelover5008 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
The author you let adopted the story never even posted another chapter! So I was wondering if you could continue this story?
Nitishu chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
... lol, you said he punched him :P
musme chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I love it
thanks
tsubasaangel chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
sabes, me impresiono tu fic, esta muy bien pensado y desarrollado aunque me apena muchísimo que lo hayas abandonado.

solo quería expresarte mi opinión, ya que la persona que adopto tu fic aun no a publicado ningún capitulo, te estaría muy agradecida si le pudieras preguntar cuando piensa continuar tu fic, estoy verdaderamente impaciente por la continuación de esta maravillosa historia.

gracias por divertirnos en momentos de ocio.

Tsubasa Angel

You know, I am impressed by your fic, is very well designed and developed but it saddens me greatly that you have left.

I just wanted to express my opinion, since the person who adopted your fic yet not published any chapter, I would be very grateful if you could ask when you plan to continue your fic, I'm really looking forward to continuing this wonderful story.

thanks for fun in free time.

Angel Tsubasa
Lzay-Niight chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Good thing you stop this...You could have at least changed that seen. I still think that it wasn't entirely Wolfram's fault, as Yuri/Harry was the one that blocked it and made the fire crash into the girl not Wolfram. The punishment was over extreme.
AkiraNatsume chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Do you know the author that took over the story for you, did they

begin finish making the chapters? I've pm'd them but have not yet replied.
Dark Void Princess 21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I just found this story. It looks like a great start off to read more!
Ambrosia Shadows chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
I just wanted to point out that you used the word 'palpable' in this chapter when.I believe you meant to use the word 'palatable'.

Palpable essentially means touchable/able to feel. Doctors palpate someone to see if they can feel a problem before resorting to surgery.

Palatable means eatable/able to pass over the palate/tasty. In the context you intended (making something more palatable) it would mean making a unsavory situation easier to accept.

Otherwise, great story. I am really enjoying it and looking forward to reading more.

Wonderful Story,

Ambrosia Shadows
Haru Inuzuka chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
-grins- This fic is freaking AWESOME! LOVE the interactions between the characters (mainly between Harry and Wolfram...heeheehee), that Harry is the Deman King (even though I like Yuri, too!), etc, and I found my eyes glued to the screen. Just got a question, though: WILL THIS NOT BE CONTINUED? I noticed that it was last undated in 2009...its November 2011. Listed as 'Completed'. And left off at a painful cliffie. WTF? / Just please continue whenever, and as soon as, you can! ONGAI! TT_TT
Niwaki chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
nice please continue soon
Doodled93 chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
Um, this is a finished story? wtf?

You've ;eft so many loose ends that it's crazy... you had such a good hing going on too, and then you decide to stop?

Again, wtf?

I'm putting this on story alert in case you recover your mind.
LadyTeldra chapter 12 . 11/20/2011