Reviews for Harry Potter, Demon King?
PLEASE READ ME chapter 1 . 7/28
wait harry potter is the demon king Sparta father of dante and vergil?!
Yuri Shibuya chapter 1 . 6/7
As the demon king I order u to continue this fanfic cause Draco blue flame didn't do anything after ch 12 the fate of the demon race lays on ur shoulders! So please update
FunnyDs1 chapter 13 . 2/28
what happened to this? it was amazing why'd you stop, draco blue flame didn't do anything with it. one chapter at 230 words what a joke
sandivivaelanime chapter 1 . 2/10
I love please update
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I was wondering if you were going to remake this story anytime?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2015
That author never continued, plz Finnish the story I'm literally in tears seeing it has been left abandoned for years :(
SortingHat chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
Boy how wrong Harry is! Kings and emperors actually don't live very long and have many enemies that wish to kill them. Most emperors and kings don't last more then 5 years without being replaced.

The Disney movies have *softened* the image.
lukkaying chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Oh... Please continue your story TT
KuroShiroNeko-chan chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Hola! Eh...
Realmente no puedes continuarlo tú? En cuatro años Draco Blue Flames no ha escrito ni un capítulo, y aunque la espera para los tuyos fuese larga al menos sabríamos que nos gusta cómo está escrito y la historia en sí.
A muchos nos encanta tu historia y es un desperdicio... Sinceramente no me ofrezco por tres motivos: mi estilo es muy diferente, no creo poder hacerle justicia a tu fic y soy un poco perezosa a la hora de escribir.
Que te vaya bien!
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
LOVE IT!
Animelover5008 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
The author you let adopted the story never even posted another chapter! So I was wondering if you could continue this story?
Nitishu chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
... lol, you said he punched him :P
musme chapter 13 . 4/20/2013
I love it
thanks
tsubasaangel chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
sabes, me impresiono tu fic, esta muy bien pensado y desarrollado aunque me apena muchísimo que lo hayas abandonado.

solo quería expresarte mi opinión, ya que la persona que adopto tu fic aun no a publicado ningún capitulo, te estaría muy agradecida si le pudieras preguntar cuando piensa continuar tu fic, estoy verdaderamente impaciente por la continuación de esta maravillosa historia.

gracias por divertirnos en momentos de ocio.

Tsubasa Angel

You know, I am impressed by your fic, is very well designed and developed but it saddens me greatly that you have left.

I just wanted to express my opinion, since the person who adopted your fic yet not published any chapter, I would be very grateful if you could ask when you plan to continue your fic, I'm really looking forward to continuing this wonderful story.

thanks for fun in free time.

Angel Tsubasa
Lzay-Niight chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
Good thing you stop this...You could have at least changed that seen. I still think that it wasn't entirely Wolfram's fault, as Yuri/Harry was the one that blocked it and made the fire crash into the girl not Wolfram. The punishment was over extreme.