Reviews for Intrados
Nickelodean chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Not even close to a miserable failure! You did a great job of capturing Foreman...what he might be thinking or feeling. I enjoyed reading this.
Rush chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, this is a really great fic.
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great job, that was a very powerful scene on the show, and this fic compliments it very well. Thirteen is definitely damaged, and I like how you showed Foreman understanding that, and just offering her comfort. Also interesting to get his take on the other characters, bec you don't see it too often. Very well done.
Burning 'Til There's Dark Blue chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
This is really sweet, but it's a bit depressing. All in all, it was really well written. It's an excellent story.
wordweaver93 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Interesting idea. I love the intensity of the emotions coming from Foreman, the fact that he spent his entire life overcoming the odds and striving to be the best while simultaneously losing bits and pieces of his humanity, only to have his exterior broken down in that one moment by the burden of guilt he realizes Thirteen carried with her throughout most of her life.
Midnight Raptor chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Brilliant. I especially loved the way you ended it with, "...and he has never felt so useless." It really resonated. Also, the anecdotes were great as well. Great job.
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 6/17/2009