Reviews for The Fire of Time
Procrastinator12 chapter 6 . 3/2
I really really hope you continue this story, it's a unique and interesting premise with so much potential.
Aside from the changes to the timing of events (and births?), it seems pretty canon-friendly and not horribly far-fetched. I don't quite understand how the wristguard works but I'm guessing it's holding back horcrux!Riddle somehow (I'm also a little confused how it's 16-year old Riddle from the diary rather than a piece of Voldemort that broke off when he tried to kill Harry as a baby?). Riddle's interference in Harry's mind is oddly amusing and appropriate. It's kind of impressive how well Harry ignores it. But it's extremely worrisome that that little piece of Riddle is active and aware...

I'm not sure about Abner Prince; he seems considerate and yet so so shady. So much reminiscent of his descendent.
I love what you did with Dumbledore's paperweight and that comment about wanting a way to clear his thoughts (maybe he should consider getting a Pensieve... ;) ). It's very odd seeing him so awkward and bumbling; I always picture his younger self as still being inexplicably suave. I wonder if he started off being this self-conscious or he keeps second-guessing himself because of Grindewald.
Harry needs that Defense job. Now I really want to read about him teaching at Hogwarts... (Why oh why oh WHY would he choose the name Heinrich?). Also I am suddenly interested in reading Slytherin's Manifesto-Theory of Magic would be so FASCINATING.
I like how you show Dumbledore's reservations in using Legilimency. I always thought something that invasive and potentially very very dangerous would have to be restricted, and I'm always surprised when I read fanfictions in which Dumbledore and/or Snape use it freely (seriously, casually perusing someone else's thoughts without their consent or awareness? NOT OKAY.).

Also, Dippet mysteriously injured? Somehow I suspect the involvement of a certain Tom Riddle...
minimimimoma chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Why is there no update! It was such a good story too!
8-Wolke-8 chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Why oh WHY did you stop writing? Pleeeaaase, I am so desperate to find out more! I want to know what happened between Dumbledore and Prince and if Dumbledore finds out about Harry! Please, tell me at least if you plan to continue this or not. )
animato22 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
very well written but really just too short to satisfy my thirst !
Dessert Maniac chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Please, please, please update! I find this story superb, but please update! Please and thank you!
Szors chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Hi! I realise, that you probably won't finish your story maybe ever, but i just wated to tell you, that i really liked how it all started out, and its a shame we dpnt really got to know the myteries in the story. It is an interesting and unique approach and i like your portrayal of Harry and Dumbledore and I find Prince intriguing. Anyway loved your srtory.
rascal77 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
hey i just wanted to let you know that this story is very good and i was wondering when or if i could expect an update on it
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
This is super intriguing. I'm sort of annoyed at how... dumb (?) Harry's acting, but I'll excuse him for the utter disorientation and wtfuckery going on with him. I just hope he shows more backbone later. Otherwise everyone seems quite in character under the circumstances. I hope you continue!
FacelessxAuthor chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Bloody hell, woman (man? Sorry, I don't know), YOU NEED TO UPDATE. Usually, I don't like stories that have Harry travel this far back, but this is BRILLIANT.

Please update soon!

GreenOnBlack chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Really interesting chapter. It's nice to see that Dumbledore wasn't always omnipotent. Great work and I look forward to reading what comes next.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
I hope you update soon :)
ShadowFoxTrulsRohk chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Can you update please? I'm really curious and excited to see what comes next. I love these time travel things where Harry is thrown back with a younger Albus, romance or not. There is just something so captivating about it. Maybe Albus' keen eye for details. And when it's WW2, ah the angst! So good.

I want more please. The next chap. You know you wanna. It's been a while after all. Update. It's good for you. It's good for all of us. And I am so so so burning to know more. The suspense may kill me. *shudders in delight*

Updates soonish please. -

Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
oh. you must update soon. this story has got me hooked. you sure do have great imagination to think up a piece of Riddle's soul as a wrist guard. bravo. Prince is definitely Snape's grandfather. Update soon!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Hmm very is Dumbles gonna find out about Harry's life?

Slytherson chapter 6 . 10/25/2009