Reviews for The Fire of Time
minimimimoma chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Why is there no update! It was such a good story too!
Belladonna Dumbledore chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Why oh WHY did you stop writing? Pleeeaaase, I am so desperate to find out more! I want to know what happened between Dumbledore and Prince and if Dumbledore finds out about Harry! Please, tell me at least if you plan to continue this or not. )
animato22 chapter 6 . 11/12/2011
very well written but really just too short to satisfy my thirst !
Dessert Maniac chapter 6 . 10/16/2011
Please, please, please update! I find this story superb, but please update! Please and thank you!
Szors chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Hi! I realise, that you probably won't finish your story maybe ever, but i just wated to tell you, that i really liked how it all started out, and its a shame we dpnt really got to know the myteries in the story. It is an interesting and unique approach and i like your portrayal of Harry and Dumbledore and I find Prince intriguing. Anyway loved your srtory.
rascal77 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
hey i just wanted to let you know that this story is very good and i was wondering when or if i could expect an update on it
YazzyFic chapter 6 . 11/2/2010
This is super intriguing. I'm sort of annoyed at how... dumb (?) Harry's acting, but I'll excuse him for the utter disorientation and wtfuckery going on with him. I just hope he shows more backbone later. Otherwise everyone seems quite in character under the circumstances. I hope you continue!
FacelessxAuthor chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Bloody hell, woman (man? Sorry, I don't know), YOU NEED TO UPDATE. Usually, I don't like stories that have Harry travel this far back, but this is BRILLIANT.

Please update soon!

Faceless.
GreenOnBlack chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Really interesting chapter. It's nice to see that Dumbledore wasn't always omnipotent. Great work and I look forward to reading what comes next.
Furionknight chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
I hope you update soon :)
ShadowFoxTrulsRohk chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Can you update please? I'm really curious and excited to see what comes next. I love these time travel things where Harry is thrown back with a younger Albus, romance or not. There is just something so captivating about it. Maybe Albus' keen eye for details. And when it's WW2, ah the angst! So good.

I want more please. The next chap. You know you wanna. It's been a while after all. Update. It's good for you. It's good for all of us. And I am so so so burning to know more. The suspense may kill me. *shudders in delight*

Updates soonish please. -

Cheers!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 6 . 10/28/2009
oh. you must update soon. this story has got me hooked. you sure do have great imagination to think up a piece of Riddle's soul as a wrist guard. bravo. Prince is definitely Snape's grandfather. Update soon!
BlackRose-FlowerofDeath chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Hmm very interesting...so is Dumbles gonna find out about Harry's life?

BlackRose
Slytherson chapter 6 . 10/25/2009
please update sooN!
Sean Mulligan chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
1932 was before Riddle started at Hogwarts and before Dumbledore became headmaster.