Reviews for Glass Houses
MiniLover chapter 2 . 9/27
This is a wonderful story! I almost didn't start reading it because it is not shown as complete and it seems like every time I start a story that is shown as such, it stops at the worst place and just leaves me frustrated for having started reading it in the first place. Therefore, I have stopped even starting a story until it shows as complete. It's sad I can't follow stories as they're being written but it's worse to be left hanging indefinitely. That's why it was so wonderful when I opened this story and saw the word FIN at the end. It was such a fun story to read! Loved seeing a happy ending for Sookie, after all she went through. Awesome!
Angel Empath chapter 2 . 1/8
I liked this story. It's always bothered me how naive Sookie can be about everything. Was kinda nice to see some of the could have been moments.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Oh boy, you really do not like Sookie lol
classicoldmama chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Yeah a great little story. I love it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
more please ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
GypsyNight chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Loved it! Not the idea of Sookie being Felipe's slave for 12 years...but what a sweet and fitting defeat...and reunion. Fabulous writing .
mademoisellesnow chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
Loved it!
Parable88 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
That was so heart-breaking but i loved it. It wasso raw.
alh1971 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Awesome story-hope Sookie finally does right by her Viking.
Nitebriter chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Once again, very well done. Awesome twist to the story. So far, I love everything that Uve written. And u don't drag out the
ap630 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great story.
sheknitsnicely chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Grrrrr Sookie and her stupid running away etc. Women! Great story though: love, once given, is not lost lightly! Skn x
mangomilch chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I like that you pointed out what consequences breaking the vamp marriage would have had on Sookie. I hope in this alternative universe Sookie will eventually love Eric the way he loves her and loved her all the time.
desireecarbenell chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I had read this before when it had only one chapter. I love how you finished it. Sookie defineatly messed her life up with her stubborness and Eric could have explained things more. It wuould be cool if you did an off shoot with a smarter Sookie and a more open Eric.
Statice chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is such a great short story; really well written. Thanks!