Reviews for Two Birds, One Stone
Mistress Charon chapter 1 . 8/11
Oh my goodness! I had to hold my laugher in, because I was reading this story at 3:30am in the morning and I didn't want to wake my family up. This story was brilliantly hilarious! Thank you for bringing me such happiness! I haven't smiled like that in a good long while, and I found that only a well written humor fics does it, like yours did. Thank you again.
2016 idc chapter 1 . 4/9
This is gold! I swear I am crying for laughing too hard! And I've already read this twice!
If I was in Naruto, I would probably have the curiosity of reading Icha Icha and finding out that way. But this...this seems worse. The part with Hiashi's brother was great, too.
Deidara chapter 1 . 1/15
Haha, this is priceless. Hilarious! Thanks for writing.
Mala137SHL chapter 1 . 1/4
Omg... Hiashi WTF... Hahaha...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
hahaha, hilarious.
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Omg! I read this with mouth wash in my mouth! Omg lmao! hiashi thats so bad! Omg great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
That was fantastically hilarious! I was laughing throughout the whole thing! You're a great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
hahahahaha poor neji
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This was... Hilarious! XD
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
No, Hiashi. No, it did not go better than you thought it would. Gosh, poor kids. Forever scarred, I say...
randomanimefan123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I'M DYING! XDDDDDD This was a great read!
Fher34 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I bet Hiashi had fun CD
Too bad I can't say the same for Hinata and Neji.
My babies...This must have been traumatic for them both xD
Honcho. This was priceless!
Joneh Adam chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Funnily enough, it was the mention that Hinata at some point started crying that made me start laughing. Also the dating and kissing restrictions were too good to be true.
Haneul chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was just sad... I never really had ,, the talk ,, because I learned everything from m rated fanfiction. ... although, my parents did try bringing it up a few times and it did not end up well...-.-..