Reviews for Fuyu No Kokoro
aradiaeva chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
really great fic...loved Sesshoumaru getting justice for Kagome. You realy got into what i felt was the characters real feelings and motivations
Msole chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
wonderfully written winter wonder!
qartvubhnj chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Interesting, but Kikyou got what was coming to her, as did Inuyasha. I could see Sesshomaru doing something like this, had he any feelings for Kagome.
SparklingSnowfall chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
This is totally awesome! I read a story like this somewhere and I'm going to see if you have a sequel. *squees and runs off to find more*
SelenityHyperion chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Hehe I like this story. They got what was coming to them, damnit!
Riikani chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
To be totally honest with you, I didnt really like the pairing Sesshoumaru and Kagome, but in this setting, you definitely won me over for some kind of stories for this pairing. You got me bawling really.

In reference to saying that Sesshoumaru-sama is OCC, I do not quite agree. Really, in fact, I think that even he would react like this after seeing a woman he at least held in high aspect suffer for forty years.

I guess, I just want to say I really liked this story
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
A wonderful piece. It may be dark, but it touches you to your soul, and that's something that everyone needs sometimes.
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
You relly have a taent at making my heart break and ache, along with making me tear up. The way you portrayed the emotions of everyone here, especially Inuyasha, was so well handled that I actually felt Kikyo's fear or Inuyasha's pain along with Sesshomaru's well hidden satisfaction and fury when it came to Kikyo, who wasn't portrayed in the greatest light here, true, but it still didn't look like you were bashing her (too much), so good work on that.

I loved this one-shot. I want to thank you so very very much for sharing it.
xxoikilluoxx chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
now tht was so sad D*:
Tiajei chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Beautifully done. Not quite what I expected; I thought he would actually kill Kikyo. This was much better. The longer she lives as a leper, the better the punishment. Sesshomaru got the perfect revenge. Now to go read through parts of the 3rd installment.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Love it!
Rena-fanfic-writer chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
love this one too, on to the last one in your set
casedeputy chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Killing perfection in more ways then one! Loved it.
sayuri-girl chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
beautiful ... I loved the idea so much ... and the first part is so sad and tragic

I enjoyed very much this fiction ... not one who is terribly fons of the character Inuyasha, I liked to see how he is given what he deserves, not to speak about Kikyou ... you wrote it very very well

Kitsune Diva chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was a grand sequel worthy of the first story.
50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »