Reviews for Resurfacing
Woof.
Lumina Solaris chapter 2 . 2/24
I just wanted to say that the last scene in this chapter had me laughing. Loved it! ;)
Kisaki Sakura chapter 44 . 1/13
I really like your writing style, and I really like this couple.

The beginnig was fabulous with right enough humour and sense.

Unfortunatetly I have to say, that while going on with the story you kinda lost yourself in the wirting style. The humour overshadowed anything else. While it wasn't bad,I somehow missed the beauty you seemed to be able to express in other storys.

Honestly I liked the story, it was amusing, I had a nice time reading it - nontheless I KNOW you can do greater.
So go on, become better and better, because I'm utterly sure you can be one of the best.
CloudOfNothingness chapter 44 . 1/2
There are tears rolling down my face. Oh goodness. Bravo Ms. Nightstalker. I'm always happy when I finish a story of yours because it reminds of my decision to come give your stories another go. Thank you. Thank you for the feels.
lovelyNIGHTshade chapter 44 . 12/26/2013
BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHYwhywhwywhywhwywhwywhwywhwywhwywhy BROOOOOO HARRY DON'T GOOO PLEASE DON'T G-GOOOOOOO
tamashiyuki chapter 44 . 12/13/2013
Muy buenooooo!
Amu4ever chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Hihihi...Luna is so funny :)
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
OMG...no ginny
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 44 . 11/16/2013
That last chapter war tear worthy. So sad of an ending for an awesome story.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/13/2013
FHAKAHJFHBLLKLDDSHDFHFLBLahbkLHBLASDFFBKADSL
I HOPMY TEARS DONT MES UP MY KEYBOARDF
OHMYGO
THAT WAS WONDRFUL
IM CRYING SO MUCH IC AN BARLY SEE MY KEYBOARD
Warrior of Olympus chapter 44 . 10/3/2013
You should make a sequel about them meeting again when Harry is reincarnated.
o.o AnimeXLuver v.v chapter 44 . 8/29/2013
No! Harry! Why did u let him die? I was hoping that he gets turned. I feel so bad for Jasper :'(
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 44 . 8/20/2013
That... That was probably one of the cruelest endings I have ever read! Poor Jasper! (Sob!)
beulah2013 chapter 44 . 8/17/2013
Sad ending kinda felt that HJP would be turned before too long or something by JWH.
beulah2013 chapter 31 . 8/17/2013
Fuck that! I hate that stupid shit! 'It hurts me than it hurts you' if it did you wouldn't be doing it. Fucking Sam Uley. What a dick! GO Leah smack him!
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »