Reviews for Much Ado
grandetiopaco chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Sweet ending...but...I still would like know what that DNA test said ;)
grandetiopaco chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Pins and needles. Still digging the story but I can't wait to see how you tie things up.
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I know it's probably a set up but Sarah as the missing twin sister...Ewwwwwww! Haha..I can't wait to see what happens next.
s-david-m chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
What a wickedly demented premise! I wouldn't be able to resist finding out the truth. I almost hate this open ending, but you can't really end it any other way can you?
iota0000 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
incest is best, put your sister to the test. ;-)
Nephite chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Omg! I freakin love this story! In the first chapter I was thinking, please oh please just ignore it and stay together. I think you ended it perfectly and beautifully. I thought it would have been interesting to show the lab results in the scientists hands. But I'm fine not knowing. Either way I don't care. Great job, absolutely loved it, instant favorite.

I hope this doesn't make me sound like a sikko. Lol.
Elia950 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
This story is great *_*

I've always had a lot of tough about the brother\sister love since i started reading Fanfiction years ago..

my opinion in that matter is that family is more than blood.. just like a person can consider a friend like a brother\sister, why couldn't a blood relative be consider something different?

Another tough i had is mainly based as how a person grow up..

If two people, brother\sister, do not know of the existence of each other, met when they are let say 16 years old, and fall in love.. Why is it considered wrong? Love is Love..
chucksara4ever chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
not very keen on open ended stories particularly one that suggests that this realationship is so wrong. Very well written up to that point. and loved that they talked and Sarah waiting for him to wake up in ch 2
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
Uh, that was... That's it? Gah. They arent not in my mind. x]
truthseekr chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
MSB,

I meant to review this months ago and I'm sorry that I haven't until now. Better late than never, I hope.

I really enjoyed the characterization especially in the first two chapters. I thought it was spot-on there. In the final chapter, I thought it was questionable as to whether Chuck would accept not knowing the results of the test...BUT I understand that it's necessary to bring the theme to fruition and I really enjoyed the execution of the theme.

Sure some may not understand why you left this story as you did (I've been the victim of this argument before in the way I ended my first story). However, I like your voice and the way that you ended it was very interesting. In fact, I think it made the piece what it is-very clever.

The way you did and did not answer the question of whether Chuck and Sarah were related or not was a nice allusion to the Much Ado theme. (My personal favorite bit of Shakespeare by the way).

What is purely fascinating to me and perhaps the reason that I couldn't let this go without reviewing it was something that was probably not intended by you. I get that your message is that the scare was all Much Ado About Nothing. The question that I keep wondering is could this be much ado about nothing meaning that they were not related and it's no big deal? OR... it is much ado about nothing meaning that being related and still in a relationship is no big deal? :D It's the last one that really turns the meaning of your cleverness on its head.

Okay, please don't kill me for suggesting this...cause I truly enjoyed the story. It's just when I get allusions in my head, they just won't leave me be.

Thank you so much for writing this story.
TeddyLupin67890 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
not sure about the whole brother sister thing. Loved the story though.
Batwoman chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
pretty fun.

I did notice something that I forgot about in revelations. it's minor, but I thought I'd mention it so you can correct it for future fics. knew is the past tens of know, as in, "hew knew something was wrong." where new is is the opposite of old.

ok, shutting up now.
fAteD lOvE chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
O_O

You can't leave us like this!

Wow, now it makes me want to know even more...

:) But then again, I'm afraid of the answer.

Nice writing though!
jagged1 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Not at all what I suspected to have happen ; ), but I'll go with the Shakespeare title "Much Ado..." as the meaning; if I don't, it will make me queazy to think of the alternatives..:)

A fun story - thanks.
chucklesfan11 chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
so r they or aren't they siblings