Reviews for Gone
Imaginarian chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
was heartbreakingly beautiful. You are an awesome writer. I could almost feel what he was feeling just there. You have to write a book and get it published. It would be so much better than anything Stephanie Meyer has written.
MagicCatnip chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow. just wow. This is so sad that I want to cry. Amazing job. You should write more! I'm jealous of your skills.
Piratess-Bell chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Oh my gosh, that was probably the saddest, most heart-string-tugging, most painfully brilliant story/poem I've ever read. This whole thing just tore me open. Oh, goodness, if my brother's friend wasn't here I'd be bawling. Ugh, this left a little empty, knotted spot in my stomach that was so strongly written. This really made me feel for him, just like I was feeling all the pain he was. I can't believe this is your first work! Brilliant, Captain Anemone, I'm quite anxious to read anything you've written, any time at all.

nineteennintytwo chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Wow! For your first fanfic, that was brilliant! I think I'm starting to tear up...

Anyway, I think you should definatly write more Sparrabella stories, hopefully next time with a happy ending?

I'm a writer of Sparrabellas too, so you're not alone!

Thanks for writing this!