Reviews for A Truly New, New Doctor
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was disturbing, amusing and sweet at the end, well done! :-)
TheDoctorMomz chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Great story... Still leaving me wondering if hat could, in fact, still be Cassandra... I don't trust her at all... :)
Chrissy chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
The English major approves. That's all you get. LOL Kidding. Very good ending. Very good. It's hard to find tasteful these days, but you've done it. Very good indeed.
bickering-sidekicks chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Brilliant. :D

I've been looking for a fic like this to read since that whole Cassandra-takes-over-Rose's-body episode, and I've finally found it!

miriel celeste chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This was fun and hot and also begging for a follow-up. But it does quite nicely on it's own, love it!
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009

Absolutely fantastic. Had me choking on ma drink and almost fdry the comp! Wicked stuff!
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Clever concept. Well done.
velvetemr73 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
oh... so delicious! The whole with Cassandra being in it was a nice bit cause she was a good villian from the show. I enjoyed the story!

12345jj chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
love it x
Lutherian chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I loved it.
Infusiion chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Loved it! I was waiting for someone to write a fic along these lines, and I'm so glad it was you! :D

"Eyes on his brown sleeve, still expecting black leather, but not quite disappointed"

I loved that line. I loved a lot of lines, but this was pretty spot-on for me.
ann no aku chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Brilliant, as always. I almost wish there was more to your story. I love your naughty stories, my number one guilty pleasure.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 6/17/2009

SO so wrong, but so so long in coming.