Reviews for Devastating Consequences: Becoming Vasto Lord
KMF-G chapter 12 . 5/23
that was some retarded conversation between Ichigo and Orihime. Her crush is empty slate with moronic mind. And all she does speak few words...
I could argue that yuchiro or shunsui or yachiro in bankai could beat aizen who can beat all espada simultaneous and yama jiji could literally one shot aizen
ddentler21 chapter 26 . 5/19
This is the third Bleach FanFiction I’ve seen, yet I’m already tired of all the obscenely arrogant hollows grandstanding. Honestly it’s the “evil” cliche hollows versus the moronic harem protagonist type in nigh every story I bet.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 4/21
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Breakerp16 chapter 2 . 1/10
Kurohisugi is Hado #90 (not 101 like in this story.). No Kido beyond 99 has been shown... if they even exist.
Vhaerun54 chapter 66 . 1/9
I wish I knew where you went Only4! It seemed like a good portion of the sequel had been mapped out and everything would be falling into place. Sadly, the updates haven't come as fast as I expected.
Your prequel and sequel both are still my favorites and one of the best Hollow Ichigo stories to read and I hope that you continue someday.
I hope this review finds you in good health and that your muse hasn't stopped working. Update soon
Pandatone chapter 32 . 11/1/2017
Dropped again for the 4th time. Bad plot line, grammar, and situation with hollow
Jazziel Ragnarok chapter 67 . 7/14/2017
I fucking love your history, i really tralla like it so much, thanks for write this wonderful fic :3
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 35 . 5/16/2017
And this story falls in line with every other story that features an OP main character. You build them up to be godlike only to asspull garbage like this. God forbid you actually have the character either work their way up, so that situations are more realistic, or have them steam roll everything. Dropped.
Cibolm chapter 55 . 5/16/2017
Holy shit,dat end of chapter 55. It's freaking awesome!
Nightspirit152 chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
3: final form
4: use cero
5: become badass
suedarau chapter 20 . 3/4/2017
Hi. !My name is Sakiko. I just want to leave comment about how I love your did great job. Please write another story, if you don't mind.
OppaiAddict chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
The best.
Kuroki8 chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Licht Regen or Lichtregen, not Licht Regan
I would know, 'cause german is my first language.
Licht meins light and Regen means rain btw.
2,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »