Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
CamillaH chapter 13 . 12/6/2017
I love this story so very much and just realized that it hasn't been updated since 2010 The writing is amazing, the characters dynamic. I sincerely hope that i haven't read the last of this story.
Nymous chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
Bump. Please complete this story pretty please. Kinda desperate to read the ending. This story is beautiful btw.
Nymous chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
Please continue this story. I just found this. And I have been reading it non stop. It is truly amazing. I hope you continue it pls.
S. Shea chapter 13 . 8/9/2015
I have to tell you that this was one of the most heartfelt stories I've ever read, published or non published. The emotions, the aches, the longing...To read something that described my fears, life, and aches in the last couple of years literally opened my eyes even more. Thank you so much for this beautiful story. Even though it's been five years, I hope one day you can continue this. Thank you.
Annie Lantus chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
Amazing story! :)
MrsASkarsgard chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
it's troubling house someone as successful as Bella has so much self can her fatherhave so little faith in her abilities? Is Jessica ratting her out to her father? Why would he take her word over his own daughters without talking to her first? I find it a little unbelievable Jessica would be a credible source. Isn't Jessica guilty of sexual harassment with respect to Edward? I think Jessica is a HR nightmare.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
Please get this girl into therapy
JenJadeEyes chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
If you ever check this account anymore, I still rec this out as the best story that never finished. I'm glad to have what's here, but I long to see how you planned to have things go. I decided to re-read some of the classic fan fics, and this story shines brighter than some that others love, IMO. Would love to see even an outline, because I think of this Bella a lot, and wish the best for her.

With Affection, JJE
IfLoveNeverDied chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
This is a fantastic story! It's obvious that a lot of effort was put into making this as real and gripping as it is, and I'm glad to have found it.
Enn1901 chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Hope you update this again! Loved it, hope to see Bella tell Charlie to shove his job so she can go work for Carlisle and Esme :)
TooManyThoughts chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
oh my god i just have no words sigh what an amazing story please keep going i feel like i know bella like she's real and she exists and it's just heart wrenching and wonderful and everything a piece of writing should be
Beeme-Bob chapter 13 . 5/28/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! I just came across it, and even though I have a killer Bio exam tomorrow that is vital to my future, I just read it in one sitting! Please please continue this story, when I realized it's been 2 years since you've updated it, I was shocked, and really really disappointed! Please please be motivated enough to update!
Malibu-may chapter 13 . 2/20/2012
Hi, so I've never reviewed a story before, like ever, but your story is just so indescribably good. Please, please-with Edward on top ;)-update! The writing in this story is beyond amazing and honestly, hard to come by on this site, please update!

P.S. I love your title, so fitting :)
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Um...yeah... just can't even comprehend the greatness of this story. I can't wait until the next chapter is up. e
sillyrabbittwilightsforkids chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
ooh I can't wait for more. :)