Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
hijenks chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
What about Jasper? He needs to get in on this party. Good chap.
hijenks chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
Love Jasper. His outfit cracked me up, especially the bow tie. Charlie not even offering to walk his daughter out makes me want to punch him. Ass. Good chap.
hijenks chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I hope Mike gets staples accidentally on purpose. I'm loving on your version of Alice.
hijenks chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Being that emotionally in control or detached can't be a good thing. I'm curious as to what the back story is on B and C's relationship. Why the cold bitterness? Good chap, although C's an ass.
hijenks chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Saw this rec'ed on ADF. I'm giving it a try. Interesting prologue.
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Quick question: how old is Bella? I was thinking thirties, but then there was the "almost twenty years" thing, so...?

By the way, thought you might like to know - I followed this off a rec from A Different Forest. So there you go. Everyone was freaking, so I thought I should check this puppy out.

Grace222 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
1st chapter and I'm hooked! You have a very smart writing style and I'm looking forward to the rest of your story!
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
Excuse me while I fan-girl all over you. Eep. This story gives my li'l ol' heart the squeakies. Seriously gives me more heart-fail in certain parts than the most "angsty" story I've read. Something about her self-hate and her Charlie situation really gets to me for some reason.

A couple lines in specific: "He couldn’t be Edward for me, but it was nice to hear, and pretend." Heart squeeze.

And: "That’s reality, Isabella. Deal with it." More heart squeezing.

Let me be a grammar Nazi for a second. When you can replace the names with "we", you should use "Jo and I." When you can replace them with "us", you should use "Jo and me". Okay, I'm done being anal.

PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 4 . 1/15/2010
SO falling in love with your writing. Still very good. Just wanted to pop in and say MORE JASPER PLUZ. He's great and I want him and his bow-tie in my life. Thanks.

mystify23 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
i love the twist in events!things are really looking up )

and geez, your up to 500 reviews!congrats!

cant wait for the next chapter!
wistful-amibitions chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Yay he finally gets to call her Bella! I was wondering when he'd stop calling her Mrs. Swan... but anyway I'm loving this story, it's really good especially Bella's iner monolouge, that always has me cacking up, I can't believe you don't have more reviews. Seriously you should have over a thousand this story is so good )
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Amazing and I love it :) I didn't like the prologue, but then, I don't like any prologue that's just a peak into the middle/end of a story. Feels like reading a back-cover summary, and I hate those. Anyway. Your writing is incredibly good - the parts about Charlie were so very very sad-making.

Dieses ist ausgezeichnet! Cheers!
myarom chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
I am really enjoying this story. I like the fresh take on these characters. I'm looking forward to see how Edward and Bella's relationship progresses. Thanks for writing!
GoneFeb2021 chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Wow- great chapter. You have an amazing gift for writing.

I love this story. I look forward to the whole thing.

Thanks
idkmuch chapter 13 . 1/15/2010
Fabulous & fascinating chapter. You make me feel as though Bella's experiences are my own - I feel her emotions so clearly. God, what a horrible thing to experience & it was so formative to her becoming "Isabella". I can't wait to see & experience more of "Bella".

So many great lines thanks to her internal monologue. This was one of my favs: How does one express, Hey! We were both just naked. How did that go for you?
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »