Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Um...yeah... just can't even comprehend the greatness of this story. I can't wait until the next chapter is up. e
sillyrabbittwilightsforkids chapter 13 . 12/2/2011
ooh I can't wait for more. :)
Ashleydaabest2 chapter 13 . 12/1/2011
OMG! This story is AMAZING! Please continute writing and posting it. I am in love with your story! xD
theo121 chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
This is a rare occasion for me, to write a review. But I just finished reading your story (kept me up half the night) and I'm dying to know what happens next and more about why Bella is the way she is. I notice you haven't updated since 1/10 (haven't updated since 12/09 myself) but I'll be here if you continue.
lucygreydon chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
i really love this story, the characters are so interesting and i can't wait to see what happens next :D

you're a wonderful writer!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Wow. So much going on here. Let's see if I rememeber... I kinda get confused when Bella has flashbacks?...I know she was at her office, then brought up her conversation w/Alice & I thought Alice was there at the office, but then think that the day was over & Bella is at home. But maybe that's just me cuz I really get into the story. Will there ever be a good enough reason for the way Charlie is treating Bella, his own daughter? I feel like I would have the courage to quit & take my talents & drive elsewhere appreaciated. & the nerve of Mike Newton! To the Boss' daughter, too! I guess it's pretty obvious the way Charlie treats Bella if Mike is so willing to treat Bella that way...& plus he's "old money" so I guess he WOULD feel like he's entitled to some level of superiority. LOL at Alice in college! & they did all those things that night w/o alcohol or caffeine? How does Alice feel about Jasper? The beginning of the convo between Bells & Jazz had me thinking they were "buddies w/freebies" at one point or another...glad that's not the case. Did I get everything? Prob not, but know that I love this story & your writing & you! LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Again, intense stuff! Love sexy Geekward & Bella. LOVE!
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow. Intense. LOVE!
sunshine-sue chapter 13 . 7/19/2011
oh my goodness that was one fucked up memory! and how could charlie go from that to the way he is? something big must have happened... holy crap! bella is on the couch in ed's arms! and she just fell asleep! so awesome guge step forward! huge.

glad to hear you are still writing, hope you still are, can't wait for more
sunshine-sue chapter 12 . 7/18/2011
as usual eddie was perfect for bella. the change in the date the run, and now trying to get her to see that it was an accident not a planned attack, and hey shit happens.
sunshine-sue chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
charlie is again an asshole! and i am so glad bella hit him back. heehee that was a really low blow but the fucker deserved it! i can't wait for bella to get the official job offer from the cullens and drop charlie like the sack of shit he is. lol

goning on a date! going on a date! going on a date!

wonder how bad bella is gonna beat herself up over this? or will she again say fuck everyone else and do what feels good for her?
sunshine-sue chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
aww you had to go and ruin it! you commented on how noone bugs you about updating and i am almost caught up and noticed that you haven't updated since january. i was gonna ask if you were still writing, i know rl gets crazy sometimes but i am loving this ride and bella and her craziness and i wanna see were you take them... us.

the night was perfect. ed was perfect. bella was crazy and she tried sooooo hard, and opened up soooo much. so proud of her. and alice and jasper are gonna flip shit when she tells them about her night and the one day it's gonna happen date! heehee
sunshine-sue chapter 9 . 7/18/2011
yay! progress! and there is no confusing his words there. time for bella to live a little! wonder where he is gonna take her? maybe out for tea so they can talk and get to know eachother better?
sunshine-sue chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
wow ed all but said he was interested. bella is slowly getting there, slowly! and she seems to have made the decision to try and actually do it this time. let's see how that goes...
sunshine-sue chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
wow alice is so right on with her assessment of bella and her reaction to going out on friday. guilt, plain and simple. bella doesn't think she deserves or can be normal. can be happy. can be loved. that is so fucked up! and ed has made a move and has shown bella he wants her to try. let's see how that goes. and how long her run will be when she gets home...
671 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »