Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
sunshine-sue chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow bella is fucked up. and ed seems to be taking away her ability to hide it!
fazz111 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i hope this isn't the end ,, hoping for more :) x
emgrace2 chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
I started reading this a year and half ago.

It was by far my favorite fanfiction story.. I checked for updates daily for about 6 months. It's really disappointing for me that you stopped updating this story because i think it's great. you're a talented writer my friend. so if you ever read this review please consider continuing this story. you're fans are waiting!

thanks
MiaBella73 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Wow - hot moment at the elevator!
MiaBella73 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I'm excited about this story! Can't wait to see this relationship develop.
supercave chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Your a wicked writer!
leaps578 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story. It is so different from what I've read before and I like that! I was a little concerned about reading this and falling in love with it beacuse you haven't updated in awhile :( you said you would complete this and I'm praying that you do. You're a great writer! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can please...
anonymoose2 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
I love this story! It sounds like you are very busy! How was the wedding?

Any chance you'll update soon? I miss your great story!
vampiress43110 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
hi,

this story is just soo great! you have no idea how much i love this. i know in your a/n that you said you were going to complete this and i am going to trust your words. take your time writing and it's alright if we have to wait for an update, but please finish this. or, if you have lost the urge to continue this, can you at least give us a summary of where you had originally planned to take this story? maybe bullet points or something on what you wanted to happen? like, bella accepts the job with carlisle, leaves her father's company, becomes really successful in her new job and in her relationship with edward... and somewhere down the line, she and her father talk it out and they reconcile (or not)...and maybe we can find out more about her mom...there's still soo much that needs to happen and we're really curious to about how bella is going to change, how she becomes more confident and how her relatoinship with edward develops. but even if you decide not to finish it, it will be fine too...i'm having a lot of fun imagining all types of scenarios for this story.
Cinnebar chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
Absolutely love it!
Pagemistress89 chapter 13 . 9/26/2010
So, I was reading your fic on a whim, thinking 'oh, I'll just read the first chapter, and then I'll move on'. An hour latr I came to myself and was horrified to realize that I had reached the end of the fic so far. And just when Edward was finally conquering her and Bella was finally opening up to him! What's with that? Why isn't there more? I need more! Please, please, please update! Soon! Very soon! As soon as you get this review! Please!
rebelwithoutacauselolxx chapter 13 . 9/20/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put up the next chappie

You had me right in the palm of your hand the entire time and I need another dose of Disciplined Breakdown :)
reesessweetie chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
this chapter made me cry... poor bella, having to go through that. she was soo smart for hiding herself from the invaders... so brave for not making a sound at all... i don't think i can forgive her mother though..what kind of mom leaves her daughter like that and doesn't even let the babysitter know that she's not going to be home when she said she would. and she wasn't off just by hours, but by DAYS. what in the world is wrong with her? she was probably cheating on charlie with another man... arghghgh... i get soo mad for bella just thinking about it. the poor thing...
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
i kind of like that edward and bella are both serious runners. they can start runnign together all the time now! i always hated that bella used running as an escape but now, with edward running beside her, it can be a normal, healthy activity to do with a lover rather than a way to run away from problems
reesessweetie chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
i wonder why renee left her only daughter. why bella seems to hate her mother so much...she probably left charlie for phil... but still, even if you leave your husband, you don't leave your child.
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »