Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
sunshine-sue chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
fucking jessica! bitch had to fuck everything up. ed ran after her and she was already too far gone, too far outside her comfort zone. and charlie? what was that shit? poor bella, i wonder if charlie is as much of an asshole as he comes accross as or if he too thinks the gap is too big to bridge?
sunshine-sue chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
holy shit ed 'pays attention' is he crushin on her too? he watches close enough to know her morning drink, and he sees hoow charlie treats her, and how she treats herself, so maybe. they got the contract! and bella got a future job offer! this is big and i hope charlie chokes when he hears! time for drinks ! yay
sunshine-sue chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
so bella's life went downhill after her mom left for good. died is my guess. but why such a rigt between bella and charlie? neither one of them sound like they were always cold with eachother, maybe mom was the thing that held them together? eddie is definatetly breaking down her walls and he seemed very happy kasper wasn't more than a friend! ed also seems shocked to see how charlie and bella act towards eachother. gotta say it is fucked up
sunshine-sue chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
poor bella! alice is right though it is possible to maintain distance at work while still allowing yourself to be yourself and talking and interacting with others. you can't run forever...
sunshine-sue chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
wow charlie is an asshole1 i can so see why bella is as withdrawn and slightly crazy if she has to deal with that all of the time.
sunshine-sue chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
wow bella is fucked up. and ed seems to be taking away her ability to hide it!
fazz111 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
i hope this isn't the end ,, hoping for more :) x
emgrace2 chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
I started reading this a year and half ago.

It was by far my favorite fanfiction story.. I checked for updates daily for about 6 months. It's really disappointing for me that you stopped updating this story because i think it's great. you're a talented writer my friend. so if you ever read this review please consider continuing this story. you're fans are waiting!

thanks
MiaBella73 chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
Wow - hot moment at the elevator!
MiaBella73 chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
I'm excited about this story! Can't wait to see this relationship develop.
supercave chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
Your a wicked writer!
leaps578 chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story. It is so different from what I've read before and I like that! I was a little concerned about reading this and falling in love with it beacuse you haven't updated in awhile :( you said you would complete this and I'm praying that you do. You're a great writer! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update as soon as you can please...
anonymoose2 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
I love this story! It sounds like you are very busy! How was the wedding?

Any chance you'll update soon? I miss your great story!
vampiress43110 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
hi,

this story is just soo great! you have no idea how much i love this. i know in your a/n that you said you were going to complete this and i am going to trust your words. take your time writing and it's alright if we have to wait for an update, but please finish this. or, if you have lost the urge to continue this, can you at least give us a summary of where you had originally planned to take this story? maybe bullet points or something on what you wanted to happen? like, bella accepts the job with carlisle, leaves her father's company, becomes really successful in her new job and in her relationship with edward... and somewhere down the line, she and her father talk it out and they reconcile (or not)...and maybe we can find out more about her mom...there's still soo much that needs to happen and we're really curious to about how bella is going to change, how she becomes more confident and how her relatoinship with edward develops. but even if you decide not to finish it, it will be fine too...i'm having a lot of fun imagining all types of scenarios for this story.
Cinnebar chapter 13 . 10/21/2010