Reviews for Disciplined Breakdown
MusicJunki chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
Oh, my dearest love!

Ok, this will basically be a repetition of some of the things I've already gushed to you about, but I had to leave it in *official* review form! So seriously, feel free to move along...

First- the relationship between Bella and Charlie. The condescension, his lack of faith in her, and just in general, the way he seems absolutely adamant about not paying her compliment in any form. It's so unique and heartbreaking to read their relationship twisted like this, because you can tell she craves his approval. I'm already wondering what will finally put him in his place? Even though Isabella Goddamn Swan already made quite a nice appearance there when he tried to rain on her parade!

"Not that I noticed him or anything. Or thought about him much. Or had memorized his resume." HAHAHA! The whole bit before this is one of my favorites, where she is basically listing all of his resume details but can't keep from throwing in things like "He smelled amazing and his jawline belonged in a sonnet."

And you already have me "GUH"ing just from that one, small, initial encounter. You packed a lot o' heat in that, bb! "Electric emerald. I was smoldering." INDEED.

Goodness gracious, me-oh-my, I can not WAIT to watch this relationship develop! Just... yeah.

Ok, I'll shut up now. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D

Oh, and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for rec'ing our silliness with this post!

Too much love for you, lady. TOO MUCH LOVE! :D

*mwah*
Raewright chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Intense. Can't wait for more!
tweely chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Intrigue! Very good start that has me looking forward to finding out what's beneath the onion peel.
stolenxsanity chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is a very interesting premise and it has really drawn me in. I've got a ton of questions just floating through my mind as I sit here trying to figure it out. Excellent job and I absolutely cannot wait to read more.

xx, stolenxsanity
smile for the paparazzi chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Wow, this was a pretty emotional prologue! hehe, I like the mystery you have created around Bella's character, and I am very interested to see what will happen next :)
burninglightdustyshade chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
WOW. Just WOW. I'm in. Totally hooked. You have a beautiful style of writing. So descriptive without excessive use of adjectives. I can FEEL what she feels. The desolation, the rain, the desperate need to not feel anything at all. Comfort in the numbness. Terror in the need. Wanting to be alone, wanting being alone to be enough. I can't wait to read more. I don't ask this often, or rather, I don't beg ever, but PLEASE continue this. It's a beautiful prologue and I need to know what happens before and after. I NEED to know. I hope very much that you continue. Again, you're very talented!
Twilight-GG chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
this story sounds so interesting. I cannot wait for the next update!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Interesting beginning, can't wait to see how this plays out! Glad it was recommended!
solidae26 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Yeah, ok. I'm intrigued...where you going with this?

Looking forward to another update to help figure it out...
Rochelle Allison chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
hm, what on earth? :) admittedly - i am intrigued. well written,super descriptive..
nicnicd chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Woman. Lady. Love.

Sweet Jesus, Sara! Why did I not know that this was up? Holy Christ, this is fucking mesmerizing.

Why is she running? What is she running from? What happened to her to make her so detached? Why do the parental units both hate and ignore her?

And what has Edward (I'm assuming) done to bring forth this reaction. GAH! I want to know more!

Dude, the girls are all venturing out into this f-fic world, one by one, and blowing everyone away. Yes. Yes. Yes.

The mother thread breeds awesome-ness.

I felt her panic darling. Your writing is beautiful. But, I knew how awesome you were, so I am in no way surprised at this fact.

I am however, smug. Our Beta-Love rocks. Nyah!

And I'm so gonna champion this. Let me know what images you want for your gif thing, or banner or whatever, and I will make it up with a quickness.

I am rambling, all over the place, scattered thoughts and racing heart.

this line:

The night was moonless, pitch-black. Hollow. There was no breeze tonight, no wind to animate the still trees around me. The rain fell silent and steady on my bare shoulders, and the only sound cutting through the darkness was the rhythmic beat of my feet against the pavement.

first line, and I'm all in.

I love ya girlie. And I am so very, very proud of you.

Nic