Reviews for High School Harley
brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
please update!this is really suspensefull
Diva Quinzel chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Is there any chance that you are gonna keep going with this story? i really like it and would love to see the whole thing :D
Harley Loves Mistah J chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I'm reading this 3 years after your last update and I really do love it! Please keep writing this, I really want to know what Jokers big joke is! I really, truly hope you haven't given up on this story and that you keep updating!
RyroMarvel chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
This is so awesome. Can you please introduce Riddler or Scarecrow? I'd love you forever! :3
A chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
I like this story. It's entertaining, and I can really picture the characters.
Fircepotato chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Please continue this story is amazing you write harley and joker so well! Best Fan fic I've found for this series yet! Please keep at it!
sterek5ever chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
It's kind of obvious that you haven't updated this story in a while, but please, please, please keep writing!

This story has one of the best plots I've seen in ages, and I think thin fic is great. There are a few errors, but I understand what you're trying to say.

Keep up the good work! :)
Sappho's Cat chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This story (yes I read the whole thing) is fabulous! Sure, there is the usual bit of grammar problems, but I only ever judge a story for plot. Some (well all except Alfred) are a bit oc but that is totally to be expected! Everyone changes between being 16 and 30 or so and if you don't you were either an exceptionally mature teen or a very immature adult! Please do not abandon this story. You write the joker so well, teen Bruce already has his drive and I can't wait To meet Jim gordon!
ChaotixController chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
This story is very intersting,and I duobt this joke Joker has in mind is anything funny to anyone but himself. I assume that after this joke reaches its puch-line you'll be introducing Poison Ivy in the story. If its not to much to ask I would like to see Riddler and the Scarecrow in this story, maybe even the Mad Hatter for comic relief.
K00K chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I'm going to be brutally honest.

I read the first chapter a week ago and paid no more mind to it. I reopened it tonight out of boredom, and can't believe I'm saying that I'm actually interested. Everyone is out of character in one way or another(even if it is an AU), and your original character makes me want hurt things, but not knowing what happens next will bother me. It's like a guilty pleasure soap opera.

Just a few notes to improve:

If you're going to write a swear, write a swear. Don't put the star to censor it out, it looks ridiculous.

Check your grammar, or get a beta-reader. I'm a full-blown grammar Nazi and end up saying this in almost every review I give out.

The time changes are very confusing. I don't know if it's just a mistake, but it seems like in one paragraph it's two days later, and the next it's suddenly changed to two weeks later.

Happy Writing.
Madpadz chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
I'm in love with this story. You rock, keep it up!
Miles333 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
Please update soon! :)
Madpadz chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
Oh my gosh! It's getting so interesting. And the Joker...oh, we all know he's luring Harley in easily. Who wouldn't be lured in by that gorgeous smile? Hehe, I know, corny. But hey, keep up the awesome work!
Harley Quinn Luver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Awsome story i absolutly love it! but one thing first Harley's last name is spelled Quinzel there is only one n in it lolz sorry i just hate it when ppl spell names wrong _ Anywayz awsome story i will review every chapter! Plz More soon Alot more soon!
YaoiObsessedOtaku chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
please continue this storys awesome!