Reviews for Forgotten for Good
IloveHeat chapter 1 . 2/18
And this one is perfect! Sigh...
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I really liked this! :)

-Charmy
Ryu chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I love this and you. Five million hearts!
mint ink chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
picture a flying merlin around the castle, he he
gibly chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Hehe YAY merthur! (One thing: I doubt they had swear words like that back then, they probably said mithros or cor or something but not the f word and such...)

Thanks 4 writing
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*cheers*
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I absolutely am in love with everything you write. I can't explain it, but you can ask my friends because they deal with me glorifying your work. xD I just finished Merlin today so that I could read fanfiction and I ran to your page because I knew you had Merlin fanfiction. (I came for the Puppy love and had to return for the Merlin :D) AH. And you have once again made me a very happy reader. I can't explain how your writing just captivates me and just ajfdksl - I simply can't form words. Your descriptions and your word choice and your everything just makes me so excited to keep reading. It's really wonderful. And I love how easily you go from humorous things to ridiculously deep and meaningful lines of beauty. It astounds me every time.

You are a wonderful writer (and I should really stop bothering my friends with saying so. Except, I have them hooked too. xD)

I loved this. :D

LyssaLaughable.
NightRoseK chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"...a brief but painful flirtation with violent illness." Brilliant! XD The whole thing was also wonderful, of course, but I really liked that line in particular. :) Well done!

NightRoseK x
the.lone.sock chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
asd;gakjewoi; i love it so much. asl;kdjgassl;adkgj SO Much love.
The Black Rose16 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
"When I'm king, you can fly around bloody the castle, if you like," he said

So cute
thesagerk chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww this was perfect!
The Archangel Network chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I read your chastity belt story so I decided to look at your page, and I found out that my sister had sent me the link for this one and "That Kings Seldom Enjoy" on your LJ. I just wanted to let you know that they're both completely awesome. Great job! :)
Kylie Robbins chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw :]
They're adorable. :D
Pimpface chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A-FUCKING-MAZING! *bows* 33
writeitloud chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
"I haven't GOT a wand."

One of my favorite stories ever. :)