Reviews for iUnderstand
Lolums chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Amaaaaaaazingggg
Biting Fairy chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
It's better than other beginnings to frencer stories that I've read so far so i'm going to continue reading ;)
Blue Sysin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Gahh... I LIKEZ DIS STORY. I love Shawn. Shawn and Freddie are Awsome :3
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
wow
RoccoOUTloud chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I REALLY liked this! :) It was a great start! I'm excited to read more. You've already developed the story so I'm curious as to see where it goes. :3
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
ahhh drunken hook ups, that lowered inihibiton thing. Poor Freddy it totally sucks when it all falls apart
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I am totally digging this so far
yaoilover93 chapter 3 . 12/12/2010
Strip checkers? Lol sounds awesome
jackswanderlust chapter 8 . 4/26/2010
This has got to be one of the most well made pieces I've read on here! I like the back and forth perspectives.

Please do make more!
Hannah Jay chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
I absolutely loved your story.

The characters were done so well, and your references to anything LGBTQ were right on every time.

I have never heard someone bring up PFLAG meetings in a fanfic x) That made me smile.

I loved the character of Jack 3 Usually OC's never win me over that well, but Jack and Freddie's relationship reminded me of my ex gf and I's, and that made me smile :3

I can't wait to read the sequel, and keep up the great work!

3 Hannah
sockstar chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I think I read this before, but I've decided to review simply because the "Spencer has been feeling empty lately, and he can't find anything to fill himself up." line in the summary is a hilarious double entendre.
now untouched chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
So I reviewed this a while ago, but apparently it didn't go through, and that makes me sad. But anyway, I'm going to try again, and you really should feel honored because I really hate reviewing things at all, let alone twice; it's too reminiscent of all the rhetorical analysis things they make us do in English class. But I digress.

I don't like the Spencer x Freddie ship. I don't. I really only read this story because you've stuck with mine and it seemed like a fair trade. But there were little things that grew on me - your dialogue is spot-on for canon characters, and the non-canons...can we say 'epic win'? And the way you write is so stylistically different from anything that I've come across on this site that even when I was hating on Spencer for being a horny pedophile of a jerk and wishing Freddie would get over his kiddie crush and move the heck on already, I was saying to myself 'Man, I love that line' or 'Ooh, that's a creative way to put things'. Better still, the story was paced just right, and unlike me, you can say just enough to make things flow together. I, however, have a compulsive need to pull immense paragraphs of flowery detail out of my butt in any moment remotely emotional, so needless to say, you make me very jealous.

Shawn gets his own paragraph because I like him that much. He's barely described, but the way his dialogue is written gives him the feel of a character we all have seen before. (Who doesn't secretly adore the guy who makes all kinds of innuendos? The line about 'ten inches of Impaler' makes me crack up every time.) His personality is probably one of the most well-developed of any non-canon I've ever come across in fanfiction, and he's the only non-canon I've ever loved with all my fangirl heart. If there is a sequel, he absolutely must be included someplace because he absolutely made the story for me. I just said absolutely twice in the same sentence, if that's any indicator of how passionate I am. He seemed to be the biggest influence as far as getting Freddie to man-up goes, and that makes me love him all the more.

I would rather Freddie end up with Shawn, but develop Jack a little more in the sequel and he might get his own paragraph, too. He's more Freddie's type, and I'm all right with them being together...I just feel like he needed more of something, since he was just kind of thrown in.

For once, I liked seeing Spencer unhappy because he kind of deserves it in my opinion. Whether I like the ship or not doesn't make him any less of a jerk - you can't screw someone and then toss them out of your life. (Which, mind you, did not happen to Socko, and the strip checkers session made me laugh very hard. I'll have you know, it's been hard to write them together anymore without that scene popping into my head.)

All in all, after reading this: Do I still hate the ship? Yes. Does that mean I hate your story? Absolutely not. I liked it, very much in fact. And I'm not saying that because I feel obligated, either, and I wouldn't have typed out a review (twice, may I remind you) if I didn't have a good reason.

Nice work. I'll keep an eye out for that sequel of yours. )
Shadow2485 chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
I really liked it but you can't end it that way you must do a sequel freddie and spencer must be together! :)
Demyx101 chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
Omgomg!

I love this fic so much D I am also sad that it has come to an end [

Hope to see the sequal up soon xD

Xx
ButterMeQueasy chapter 8 . 8/15/2009
Although I’m devastated that this is the final chapter, I’m more than pleased with the ending. This has been an interesting story from the get-go, and you’ve provided a fitting conclusion. From your unique writing style to your strikingly witty details and dialogue, I’ve got nothing left to say other than a job well done.

You captivate your readers with a mix of humor and intellectualism — something that usually ends up in a mess, but in your case, it flows together quite well. Like I've said before, your writing comes with an added intensity—a vigor, if you will—that just keeps me on the edge of my seat (even if the scene isn't meant to be suspenseful). I continuously want more and more, and that's what you’ve delivered.

Freddie deserves this happy ending—he’s been the most dynamic character throughout the story and has endured quite the transformation, both good and bad. He went from being the sufferer to causing the suffering, which is an adequate triumph yet also an uncanny defeat. It's good to see that he's walking away from this not only with a great boyfriend, but with a strengthened bond with both his mother and his friends. He's a more mature individual thanks to Spencer's mistreatment, though I have to say that he's also become somewhat bitter, considering how he hit it and quit it.

Jack seems like a thorough character—I hope we'll be seeing more of him in the sequel. He's an understanding individual, and I'm sure that this will play a key role when Spencer comes back into the picture. I also hope to see Shawn back in the mix as well—perhaps his eroticism can rub off on Freddie and he can have a little more fun with Spencer. :P

Spencer also deserves his ending, but I can't help but feel sorry for him. I'm sure all of your readers will be able to relate with his feelings of regret and remorse, but also with his ability to learn from his mistakes and move forward. At first I associated him as a static character, but his gradual changes have left him a newer, more thoughtful man.

All in all, this was a remarkable story and I'm eager to read the sequel. With your cleverness and niche for intensive writing, I'm confident that it will be another wonderful read. You're creative, sharp, and inspiring –never stop what you're doing, because it's great. I wish you the best of luck in upcoming fics, and I hope that you've enjoyed writing this story just as much as I have had reading it.