Reviews for Breathe That Fire Again
curvesforever chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
So very sweet :D
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I don't even ship Shenny (at all) but I like the language. Really great job.
JustKeepRunning chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ok let me start off by saying that the lyrics at the beginning are to my favorite song EVER! And this fic was very well written, I love the concept of Penny's reaction when the guys get home after a long stint of being away! Thanks!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
"Sheldon sees in the glare of whiteness a vista that stretches forever, and wonders if he'll always think about the winter when he looks at her."

God, something about that line just hit me so hard. There's something so simple but brilliant in 'and wonders if he'll always think about the winter when he looks at her', and I feel like I'm coming across as a rambling idiot, but there you go ;) something about it got to me.

This is incredible.
Yuki chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was fantastic! One of my first, and so far my favorite Penny/Sheldon story. I can completely hear his voice in his dialogue; it's just so understated and sweet and perfect. _

Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Smile Wolf chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved it! I honestly think that you have their character pinned every time. Well done. _
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Penny, Sheldon AND The Killers? Best ever! :D Loved it!
Catspaw Blackgaard chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
I enjoyed this short look at Sheldon's homecoming! It was fun to see Penny's reaction to Sheldon at her door at such an early hour, and Sheldon's explanation of the gift was very Sheldon-like. Good job!