Reviews for Time to Move Forward
Madoka chapter 7 . 6/15
Continuation of this great story pleease...so, do you think Ai would be Conan's Watson or Irene? Or just both? :)
Tonegawa Himawari Rie chapter 6 . 3/31
I couldn't get enough of this. T.T I've been re-reading this thrice now.
Tonegawa Himawari Rie chapter 7 . 3/30
WOW. This is awesome!
BookLoverKid chapter 1 . 3/30
Omg you're finally back!
fans chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
why almost every good story always not complete?!
xaxiel1572 chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Please update this story already, I miss it so much.
ai conan ever chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Awwww... I love this...! Indeed! :)
Can't wait for the next chapter...
00sonrisa00 chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
That was a grat chapter
I really love you detective Conan fanfic and i absolutely can't wait to read more.! :)
faiz1996 chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Hello there, i just read the whole story so far (up to chapter 6) and i have got to say that your fic is superb!
Well, to make it short, most of fics i've read so far, i need to wait for the writer to make either Conan or Haibara expresses their feeling literally, you know... the word 'love' or something along those line, otherwise it kinda feels off. But yours has given me the satisfaction of their relationship status without even saying the words and i'm really impressed by it. I would be totally awed if you can somehow justify their intimacy by the end of the fics with actions instead of words, of course i would be totally happy if they literally express it otherwise, because ConXAi FTW! lol.
Asides from that, very good characters portrayal and references from the original series. I really like the interaction between Conan and Takagi about the Tokyo Tower incident especially. It's a great involvement of side characters into the main storyline. Of course good involvement from other side characters as well, but this particular one really caught my attention.
And sorry for being lazy to review each chapters written, but i might review each of the upcoming ones (i write my name as 'anonymous' whenever i'm not log in when reviewing).
Keep writing and stay happy :)
(no fics can be done good if the writer don't enjoy it)
You'll always have my support.
Thanks a lot.
Lazydevilofdeath chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
oknice idea
honestly i prefer ai
ImpossibleLoveAuthor4869 chapter 5 . 2/12/2015
Will you even update? But pretty cool though.. Loved it.!
shinshi chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
update please...! huhuhu,
Dazja chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Hehe that was cute
MadreaderBoguswriter chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Come on! I'm waiting for the next chapter! It's a good story!
SmartzyFan chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I reeeally want to see how this would go :)