Reviews for Time to Move Forward
faiz1996 chapter 3 . 3h
Hello there, i just read the whole story so far (up to chapter 6) and i have got to say that your fic is superb!
Well, to make it short, most of fics i've read so far, i need to wait for the writer to make either Conan or Haibara expresses their feeling literally, you know... the word 'love' or something along those line, otherwise it kinda feels off. But yours has given me the satisfaction of their relationship status without even saying the words and i'm really impressed by it. I would be totally awed if you can somehow justify their intimacy by the end of the fics with actions instead of words, of course i would be totally happy if they literally express it otherwise, because ConXAi FTW! lol.
Asides from that, very good characters portrayal and references from the original series. I really like the interaction between Conan and Takagi about the Tokyo Tower incident especially. It's a great involvement of side characters into the main storyline. Of course good involvement from other side characters as well, but this particular one really caught my attention.
And sorry for being lazy to review each chapters written, but i might review each of the upcoming ones (i write my name as 'anonymous' whenever i'm not log in when reviewing).
Keep writing and stay happy :)
(no fics can be done good if the writer don't enjoy it)
You'll always have my support.
Thanks a lot.
lazydevilofdeath chapter 1 . 4h
oknice idea
honestly i prefer ai
ImpossibleLoveAuthor4869 chapter 5 . 2/12
Will you even update? But pretty cool though.. Loved it.!
shinshi chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
update please...! huhuhu,
Dazja chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Hehe that was cute
MadreaderBoguswriter chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Come on! I'm waiting for the next chapter! It's a good story!
aLazyButSmartFanPJO chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I reeeally want to see how this would go :)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
Hikari Yagami ehh. Sounds like Difimon...
Great Story Excited too see what happen next
Raksha chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Nice to read another update from you! Curious how this is getting where you want it to get (or not maybe you, but me...)
vienx.001 chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
i really hope u finish thissss
thanks the story
Maltrazz chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
Great story. I look forward to the next chapter.

Maltrazz
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
lol that cat shit is confusing.
Enji86 chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Shinichi is the great detective of the east, not west.

This chapter was hard to understand and I hardly get the message. Maybe I'm really not good at seeing their dynamic relationship. XD

Update!
booklover1209 chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Nice chapter. And if Conan is in high school now, doesn't that mean that he now looks exactly like his old self? Like Kudo Shinichi? Update soon!
Enji86 chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
This story is heavy but interesting.

By the way, what happen with Agasa-hakase?

And who is that man with binnoculars?

Update!