Reviews for Per Amore
ahhhh this is so good
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/17
I-I-I-I... I admit it. I absolutely adored this. Well done, and wow. Amazing. The detail... And the perfect portrayal of the emotions were incredible. Thank you!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I got dizzy and breathless just reading this! I wasn't even the one doing the kissing! I think this is my actual favorite GerIta story of all time. Seriously.
fanfic designer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
wow! I loved it! I love the description of the kiss and Germany's reactions, it was very sensual and sweet! I love GerIta, good fic, great job! continue writing!
Llygoden chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I have the biggest smile on my face right now.
Bloody brilliant.
Pure perfection.
What more can I say?
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very nice :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh! I loved this! It was very sweet and... Italy!
I'm really happy the way you wrote about Italy, because he may not be good at fighting, but he is just a smart person! :3 He's not that dumb!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw, very cute and well-written!
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
What a lovely story and very well written. I enjoyed much, thanks for writing!
paperbird chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Military Stategy? No problem. Instigating a kiss? Apparently very difficult for Germany. 3
Mewsol chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my goodness... this is beautiful... *sniffle* I've never been able to write kissing scenes that descriptively! Very well done!
SangoBFF chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
There are no words to describe my love for this story.

I just- it was so- GUH. I mean, this was really beautiful! Italy was just so sincere, and he was so honest about his feelings.

And then when Germany was kinda-sorta about to cry, I was filled with emotion.

StrawberriesAndTea chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
OHH this is pure love!

I can not describe to you how awesome this fic is, it embodies them both so well, and Italy's not stupid (thank you), and Germany is so hesitant but sweet, and wow. Just wow. Really good job, can you do that for like, everyone? Please? Haha I really loved it! Great job!
wilsontoyourhouse chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well, shoot. I always thought that Italy would probably be good at kissing, too.

Huff. My heart has now melted into a slight puddle.

And then this:

"Kiss me!" he said. "Like you kiss the one you love, like a dark night in the plaza when no one's looking, like a summer when you're young, like goodbye in a train station, like roses, like pasta!"

Damn you, you ruin me in the best way. I'd give anything for someone to kiss me like that, that's for sure. Serious business here. I don't even care that roses and pasta made me go 'what' because I was too busy sighing longingly. Gah.

Scratch my heart melting into a slight puddle, it's gone. Melted into putty.

I tip my imaginary hat to you, and you officially have my devotion.
Meerkatgal156 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011