Reviews for Per Amore
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 5/22
Your writing style is beautiful. It takes talent to manipulate the characters like that and still keep them in-character.
so lovely and a little sad
Aryndiel chapter 1 . 3/18
You paint a beautiful scene with words!
I've read this two times before...
In my personal opinion: it's one of the most erotic hetalia fanfics I've ever read, it's more sensual than a sex scene (well, most of them). The kiss is so... meaningful and exhilarating. Full of love, and sexual tension. It also gave me the feeling of a turning point. And I'm amazed at how you portrayed the characters personalities and emotions with their different behaviour and reactions... I don't know how to explain it, but Ludwig seems so vulnerable, overwhelmed, even afraid, as if it was his first real/passionate kiss. In contrast, Feliciano seems so experienced and confident, even daring, but still loving and patient. Even so, they are in character. It's amazing.

And I do agree with you; I also belive Italy must good at kissing... I like to believe he's not stupid like in the anime (which is hilarious but has very stereotipical characters who fit the gender of the manga but not so much other context), I think Italy has other types of inteligence more developed and other abilities (not fighting nor science related).
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
ahhhh this is so good
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I-I-I-I... I admit it. I absolutely adored this. Well done, and wow. Amazing. The detail... And the perfect portrayal of the emotions were incredible. Thank you!
GalaxyGirl181 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I got dizzy and breathless just reading this! I wasn't even the one doing the kissing! I think this is my actual favorite GerIta story of all time. Seriously.
fanfic designer chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
wow! I loved it! I love the description of the kiss and Germany's reactions, it was very sensual and sweet! I love GerIta, good fic, great job! continue writing!
Llygoden chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I have the biggest smile on my face right now.
Bloody brilliant.
Pure perfection.
What more can I say?
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very nice :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Oh! I loved this! It was very sweet and... Italy!
I'm really happy the way you wrote about Italy, because he may not be good at fighting, but he is just a smart person! :3 He's not that dumb!
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Aw, very cute and well-written!
dammitspawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
What a lovely story and very well written. I enjoyed much, thanks for writing!
paperbird chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Military Stategy? No problem. Instigating a kiss? Apparently very difficult for Germany. 3
Mewsol chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oh my goodness... this is beautiful... *sniffle* I've never been able to write kissing scenes that descriptively! Very well done!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »