Reviews for The Box in the Garage
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
I love this story. Getting her a puppy and then hiding while she finds it is such a Booth thing to do. And I liked her indignation at the thought that the puppy had been abandoned, it felt very believable. And shelters really are the way to go. I got my dog at a shelter and she's been the best doggie I could have hoped for. 3
seeleybaby chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Very terrific!

Here were my favorite parts:

"Brennan cautiously held out her hand. “Here…infant dog,” she said in her best cooing voice"

hahahaha, classic brennan!

"It was close, and it would’ve been entirely possible for Bones to look over and possibly spot him – but, well, former sniper."

haha, this made me smile. It is very Booth.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
that was great loved it
Bsquared19 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Great story! I've often wondered why the writers didn't head in the shelter direction after the Ripley episode. Well done!
IndigoArc chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I really liked this sweet little story - it was a kind thing to do for Brennan, I hope that the "mystery gifter" is revealed, I don't think that she'd mind. I also very much agree with you about only adopting animal companions from shelters. The joy you recieve in turn from a life that you save is immeasurable... some of my best friends have b6yeen the anl7imals I have adopted0-ol9i87 bob (okay, whups... that was Nissa kitty walking across the keyboard!). Also, I can't stand for the abuse of any innocent life either!

Be well, and keep writing!