Reviews for Dear Diary
Books1993 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This is really good! I can so see neal doing or thinking this! Great job!
Emma chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Hi, I'm not sure you're still doing FanFiction/wanting to write more on this story, but Ithought I'd just say that I liked this story very much. It was amusing, in character, and humorous. Good job, and if you find the time, continue!
Taya chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
you should defenatley continue with this, i havent laughed like that for weeks. i love how you got neil just right in this.
fallingup39 chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
Please do write the Squire years? Even if you haven't updated this in a while PLEASE DO. I would be thrilled. Thank you in advance. *crosses fingers*
Sira chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
I really liked how you told this story from Neal's point of view. You did a good job at capturing his tone of voice. There was one thing though that struck me as wrong throughout the story. I am fairly certain that he never uses Kel's name. If he was writting in his diary, he would probably write her name somewhere, but maybe I just overlooked it.
Lucie - or Lux chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
This is wonderfully, utterly wonderful. This take on Neal is quite hilarious.

'Oh, I think I shall turn insane before it is my time...'

Of course, he's always known he'll go mad eventually. Kel's just speeding up the process. Fantastic.

I love that he refers to Joren as 'the ponce,' I love that you remembered Neal's sister (whom everyone always forgets is the same age as Kel). His perspectives on everyone (Baird, Wyldon, Peachblossom) are biting and entertaining and sprinkled with little bits of very Nealish wisdom.

Do continue please, it's too much fun for you to not!
Rockstar with a Vendetta chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Ah I absolutely loved this! Especially that last line - poor Neal, stuck with Peachblossom forever :D Also, I loved that you had Neal aware of Kel's crush on him, and that the reason he couldn't fancy her was because she was too much like his sister and not because she was unattractive to him. Just lovely!
you.just.got.STORMed chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
lol, I love the way you write Neal. It's hilarious, and very interesting!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
I love it all!

Please update soon!
minavalak chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
squire years!yes! really good!please update~!
minavalak chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
lol ,very good funny !XD!hm...update soon!~
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
KJ- These are so cute! I think you should definitely continue.

Kris~
Swishyhead chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
That was hilariously in-character! I thoroughly enjoyed it, and wholeheartedly think that you should write about the Squire years, if you so desire. (And the Knight years as well, of course!)
TearOfMist chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Can't log on.

Anyway... please try to update soon... It's really good.
Elvensmith chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
Really, really good, although my fangirl side begs for the story to just morph and Neal to kiss Kel... oh well... that's life. I stand on what I wrote before: I am wowed. I would really like it if you reviewed my own story... not wanting to beg, or anything of the sort.

I really like how you added that Neal knew. I wish he'd written that he liked her back, but we both know that it wasn't really meant to be-*sigh*. If you want to read a pretty good collection of one-shots concerning Neal/Kel, exploring different ways their relationship could've been, you should definitely read "Telling Neal", by this awesome writer called thewierdworder. She mentioned you in a not on her story "In her Darkest Hour", which is why I decided to read you.

THANKS