Reviews for reading the mood
limonium chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
draco's... eyeliner...
basically all i got out of this (no, not really)
El Reino chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Even the summary had me laughing! I giggled like a little girl for every scene and the last line with the poor little Hufflepuff girls was priceless. I really like this paring when they're written like this. It's great. Thanks for writing!
El R.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Hilarious! :D
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was way too funny! I'm still smiling!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Haha! I loved this so much. I think you did a lovely job writing this. Keep up the great work!
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
AHAHAHA! Your stories never fail to amuse. I'm glad I discovered you.
Edgar.Allan.Pwn chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I LOVE IT!

Hilarious, you keep in character, and the fluff is just ADORABLE. I can't wait to see more stuff :)
black-ostias chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Niiiice...hahaha...
Karma Kat 281 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I really liked this story. But poor hufflepuffs. :)
EntrancingEmily chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It was cute. :] I am a litle confused as to what assignment their doing...Maybe it'll be explained in a second part, if their is a second part? I hope so. I'd like for you to continue this story.

-Signed; Emily
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very nice little dramione there. Loved it! Thanks for sharing and perking up my afternoon.
The Obsidian Ink chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was totally awesome.

P-O-N
Lady of Spring Rain chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Nice. I love the hufflepuff girls. :P
Lane chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
“Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t let you fail, as you rightfully deserve after that—after this weekend!”

Her chin was set forwards stubbornly, eyes hot and glaring, and so Draco found he could only persuade her in true Malfoy fashion.

“AUGH, RAPE IN THE HALLS!” screamed the two Hufflepuff girls from earlier.

LOVE IT 3
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
HAHAHA.

Did you know, I use to read Dramione 24/7? There was once a time when I had read every Completed Draco and Hermione fanfiction here on FFnet.

I was obsessed. Yes.

“I have better things to do than hang out with a brute who drags girls to deserted meadows!”

“This was all your idea!” Draco hollered indignantly. “And what better things? What better things?”

“Origami would be a better investment than this!” Hermione roared, and didn’t break stride.

Draco was deeply offended.

Partly because he wasn’t entirely sure what origami was.

so amazing.

and the rape in the halls? yeah. yeah. fuck jk rowling. She should have known better than to stick to a prejudice based ending of pairings and couples. Ron and hermione? REALLY? and the houses were still separated after all that..

UGH.

it infuriates me.

Draco and hermione getting together would have solved everything.