Reviews for faith measured in razors
ss chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
the title...wow. are you indian?
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love this! Salim actually has a heart and my heart goes out to the poor child who was snapped out of his innocence. :(
Happy Sartre chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wonderful-I feel like this could have been a deleted scene. You stayed very true to the characters, and did a nice job of portraying a side of Salim that we didn't see in the movie. The image of the razor and blood fits perfectly. Great work! :)
Amnex chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
love it please make a story about salim and latika or can u tell me if there is another story about them cuz from what i seen in the slumdog millionaire archive you are the only one who has a story about them. please make a story about them please.:)
miikka-xx chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved this line: For your legs. So the white men will want you.

Beautiful, wonderfully written. Show's the bond between people who have suffered together. And Salim doing what he thinks best, even if he's disillusioned, is captured wonderfully in your fic.

I loved it, every word.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Always thought Salim wasn't cruel to her after Jamal was out of the picture.
VanillaFieldsOfGold chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Great story! I love the idea that Salim kept her so that she could slither her way into Javed's life. You should continue this story!
SaraSyco chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Wow, very thought-provoking

Really good
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I loved this. and the title. and how he wants to 'save her'. I wasn't a huge fan of Salim's, but I certainly didn't hate him, and we never found out what happened between them after Jamal left. great writing.
444nanna chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
-raises hand- more salim and latika!

pleace im BEGGING you!
Jane Willow chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow... this is seriously beautiful. Just amazing. You stayed so true to the characters and were still able to really humanize Salim. And the razors and the blood were wonderful, giving it a sense of denger that I wasn't quite sure I understood, but I knew was there, you know?

And Salim killing Javed's wife so Latika could marry him? Wonderful! He tried to 'save' her from the life she was living, just so Jamal could could and save her from *that* life. It's like the guy can't win.

Plus, I'm a sucker for Salim, and Salim/Lakita :)

Great, great job :)
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesting and very depthful. I liked it, it definitely has a different perspective on what happened once the hotel door slammed shut.

Great job!