Reviews for The Chain
Kind of a big deal chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
Awesome, I hope you plan on updating soon, the chapter was on the short side and I want to read more of this.
bittersweet-temari chapter 5 . 9/18/2009
ah! oh my! i can feel the tenssion and the pain! my goodness... what's gonna happen now! darn it screw ninja rules say the intentions of that goddamned 6th hokage! darn him! oh my temari.. shikamaru... no!
wall-e1892 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
I know whats going to happen next good chapter
wall-e1892 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I so saw that coming
bittersweet-temari chapter 4 . 8/25/2009
chapter 4... OMG WTF! he ot caught! darn it that stupid Danzou hell of a hokage! i really hate him! my gudness i'm so hooked at your fic! update please! my gawd! after what happen to him and me... er... ehem i mean temari... he will be caught! arg! darn it! you know what it's really good to the highest level! oh the suspense with all the thrills! i really really love your story! great job! next page please! please! please! -
bittersweet-temari chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
chapter 3... that was super, gaara is gaara and also what i'm expecting from gaara are the things you've written here...oh my i hope shika wont be figured or caught spying! my gawd that's really a bad sign... i didnt catch what temari told gaara about shikamaru... hm fishy.. XD i really dont like the rokudai me! and also what you've written here are the things that they would probably do and think! wow you really have a great talent i hope i could do something like this too!
bittersweet-temari chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
chapter 2 is also great! i hope this last more than 7 chapters! i njoy reading your fic... me too hope shika wont find anything! your the god of your own work you can make anything happen! and i know you can make it with style! keep it up! you have a great imagination! -
bittersweet-temari chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
wow! chapter 1 is really good! for the love of me, i really love and enjoy reading narrative and detailed type of work! great job! you portray the charcters well! as for shikamaru and temari they're like the real ones! surely that's how they think and act! and it's not childish like the other fic i've read but for your your work i gave four thumbs up! (hands and feet) (-) can't wait for the next chapter
Divinehearts chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
NO! Not the dreaded cliffies! My first time reading your story and I love it so far. Update soon please -
Kind of a big deal chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
Very good. can't think of other words to describe it. The range of the vocabulary and the good balance of descriptions and actual stuff happening, it's all written very well.

What I appreciate most is this sensation that something bad is going to happen is hanging over everything, dulling out what otherwise could have been a very cookie cutter and possibly happy albeit troublesome experience for Shikamaru. This makes me hopeful that the story won't take the quick route to the best case scenario happy ending, which I have always found dissapointing, personally.

Also I'll give you a freebie, something I wanted to use myself but never really got to fit into it. Danzou has heard from Sai how Shikamaru killed Hidan, on his clandestine revenge mission. If ever it comes to a confrontation between Shikamaru and someone from Anbu Ne, in your story, this could be a good way for those guys to point out that he is not so different from them in his methods and ideals, and he only has the moral high ground so typical of the Senju.

Anyway I'll be looking forward to more chapters.
sunaprincess7 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
hehe- you're right- I stopped when you said the word 'fluff' and checked the author again.

but it was fluff 'a la andy' so it was excellently integrated and really readable.

Cute so it appealed to my romantic side but not so bad that I felt suffocated, lol.

Chapter itself was brilliant- wanting to kill Shikamaru right now- although I suppose I don't know what you have planned for him, I'm just hoping he doesn't fuck up majorly.

and also really hoping that the person who has discovered him is Gaara- a massacre is well overdue for him!

can't wait to read what happens next!

update soon pretty please!:D

SP7
HellsPadlock chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Your story has a lot of great qualities to it. I'm really enjoying the direction your taking the plot in. I look forward to reading more.
wwefollower chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice story!
sunaprincess7 chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
another great chapter- your attention to detail never ceases to astound me.

every little word adds to the picture you are constantly building- i love it. reading this chapter was just so interesting.

can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
And so the plot thickens. I really liked this chapter. The ShikaTema interaction was great and I like how Gaara came across. Danzo obviously doesn't trust Shikamaru if the AnBU are trying to ensure he stays faithful to the mission. But then again, who DOES Danzo trust? Please update soon!

Sand-Jounin-Temari