Reviews for Altered Conflict
Guest chapter 27 . 6/20/2013
Yeah! Thanks for the update! I can't get enough of reading this! You're such a good writer! I can't wait to read more!
JAFan2206 chapter 26 . 4/8/2013
I finally got the chance to read what was updated and I absolutely LOVE it! I can't wait for you to update again soon!
sschmidt2287 chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Love the new update! I've been engrossed in this story since I was reading it on the Supernatural message boards! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/27/2013
Aww love it!
JAFAN2206 chapter 25 . 8/7/2012
I have been reading both of these stories for quite some time and I just love them! After such an amazing date with Dean I wonder what Alastair could be up to when it comes to CJ? I look forward to you updating the story some more!
EideticGirl chapter 24 . 1/18/2012
I absolutely love this story. And I deff think you should keep Dean and CJ together. Make Dean commit in his own way. My chest ached the whole time they weren't together. Hopefully you are still working on this story, because I think it's a gem! It almost got weird because my name is Christina and my ex is Logan. I had to read that sentence a couple times to make sure my brain wasn't making stuff up. Then I thought how funny it would be to see Dean and my ex nearly get into it. Now I am rambling. My apologies. Love the story!
sam and dean crazy ass wench chapter 24 . 12/7/2011
Welcome back I truly missed your updates from this story you truly did such an exceptional job on this chapter you truly captured dean and Sam fight in this chapter wow dean and cj went in a date and he was so romantic in it I'm glad that he listened to Sam omg she got kidnapped by alisater that evil ass in seriously begging you to update soon I'm dying to find out what happens in the next chapter :) hope you have a good Xmas :)
AprilC3604 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
I wish Dean would just tell her how her feels so C.J knows. They are killing each other. I really loved this story and this chapter was awesome! Please update soon! Merry Christmas :)
antariangirl93 chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
wow... i dont really know what to say.

i really liked this chapter but i didn't at the same time...

i liked the angst between dean and cj as well as the little lemon they shared. lol

i just wish dean would frickin tell her already... why does dean have to be so damn difficult? lol

and i hope cj says something about Ruby to sam

i'm really really really glad you updated! I was waiting for this and it made my day!

hope you update again soon!

good luck!
AprilC3604 chapter 21 . 9/30/2010
My heart broke when Dean said he couldn't be a family but you really did a great job with this chapter. Really amazing work. I am still pulling for dean to go back to her but please update soon!
antariangirl93 chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
thanks for the update.

it was ok. I wish there was more CJ/Dean stuff in here.

This chapter just seemed like a recap of the actual episode.

there was only a small part that i really liked and that was the new stuff with CJ.

I hope for an update really really soon.

I can't wait!

Good luck.
antariangirl93 chapter 19 . 6/16/2010
hey! thanks for the new chapter. soooo glad for the update.

i hope you can update really really soon! i love this story.

i really hope CJ and Dean end up together. i don't like the whole CJ and Sam thing. Yuck! lol.

update soon please! and good luck!
Rosa4dean chapter 19 . 6/14/2010
love it! please update soon!
AprilC3604 chapter 19 . 6/10/2010
Such a great chapter! I loved the update and can't wait for more. I do hope c.j 's vision is wrong. I love her and Dean.
supernatural only chapter 18 . 5/9/2010
wow! i love it when you update! that chapter was just ...well wow!