Reviews for The Akane Usagi Files
Skye Silverwing chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Strange... So random unexplained extra-planar translocation. That has got to be giving Pluto a headache.
Ran-san chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
As the previous reviewer stated, full marks for bravery. My first attempt at writing will never see the light of day, even though I still have a copy of it.

It's actually a good idea. One I've seen before just not with those particular characters. I personally would have gone with Akane & Ami myself, due to the similarity in character design.

My only real complaint is that Cologne's statements at the end seem to be a bit of a "Deus Ex Machina" that she knew exactly what happened and what was going to happen without explanation or examination.

Other than that, enjoyable, if light.
claymade chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Heh heh... Well, you have my commendations for bravery, at least; I don't think I'd dare let any of MY sixth-grade works see the light of day.

Of course, for a sixth-grade work, this is pretty good. The biggest drawback is probably the rather rushed feeling it has-but as you said, the primary purpose for this was nostalgia, showing where you've come from. As such, it functions quite well.