Reviews for Andante
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Why! Why a slight! Do you enjoy torturing us! I want intimacy!

Other than that, not bad. It was a nice slice-of-life story.

But it still needed more Mio/Ritsu! O
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
kawaii ne!
Raburesu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A high school boy who sat across from the girls

Damn you, KyoAni, Satoshi doesn't count!

And now for my real review. xD

First of all, your writing style and grammar are great, with barely any mistakes. I just loved the way you wrote the part with Ritsu not being able to figure out what was different about Mio. And I liked their realizations that their aspirations might be too ambitious. Added some nice realism.

lawl, "Like a rainbow." It's so Mio.

Also: Bed sick Ritsu is bed sick.

djyxa chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
nice! i love this story.

mio-chuan~! -ritsu.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wonderful! D

You have their characterizations down so *perfectly* it's almost scary XD

Awesome work on this fic, and I look forward to reading the sequel! D
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
"Outside their designated station, Tsumugi greeted a good morning to Mio and Ritsu with a bass guitar case on her back.

And that was when Ritsu's brain finally clicked."

Oh, lord. I love the way you write Ritsu.

I'm rather bad at music-related things as well - I only know extremely basic stuff back from when I used to play piano as a kid (Ah, the stereotypical choice of instrument for Asians, rofl), so your apology is duly accepted.

I procrastinate as well, and I also whole-heartedly agree with you on episode 11. Given that KyoAni's short-episode stints (AKA Clannad doesn't count) are rather light-hearted (Even the more touching Lucky Star moments end in humor) and that the K-ON! manga is really, really light-hearted, episode 11 didn't quite strike the right chord for me.

I highly enjoy your fanfictions - I consider your stories the best out of this category. "Andante" means "moderately slow" (More knowledge from my piano-playing years!) and your story's pace is like a smooth walk. Your previous fanfiction (Acapella, right?) was more entertaining to me as this one gets slightly confusing towards the middle concerning Mio's motives, but I loved it anyways.

Keep writing!
lolsama chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Good story! I like the way you added the issue of balancing school with their dreams I've been thinking about that too. xD

Write more!