Reviews for Andante
TheLoveBrigade chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Why! Why a slight! Do you enjoy torturing us! I want intimacy!

*ahem*

Other than that, not bad. It was a nice slice-of-life story.

...

But it still needed more Mio/Ritsu! O
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
kawaii ne!
Raburesu chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
A high school boy who sat across from the girls

A BOY? IN K-ON! MADNESS! :O

Damn you, KyoAni, Satoshi doesn't count!

And now for my real review. xD

First of all, your writing style and grammar are great, with barely any mistakes. I just loved the way you wrote the part with Ritsu not being able to figure out what was different about Mio. And I liked their realizations that their aspirations might be too ambitious. Added some nice realism.

lawl, "Like a rainbow." It's so Mio.

Also: Bed sick Ritsu is bed sick.

LOVELESS
djyxa chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
nice! i love this story.

mio-chuan! -ritsu.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wonderful! D

You have their characterizations down so *perfectly* it's almost scary XD

Awesome work on this fic, and I look forward to reading the sequel! D
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
"Outside their designated station, Tsumugi greeted a good morning to Mio and Ritsu with a bass guitar case on her back.

And that was when Ritsu's brain finally clicked."

Oh, lord. I love the way you write Ritsu.

I'm rather bad at music-related things as well - I only know extremely basic stuff back from when I used to play piano as a kid (Ah, the stereotypical choice of instrument for Asians, rofl), so your apology is duly accepted.

I procrastinate as well, and I also whole-heartedly agree with you on episode 11. Given that KyoAni's short-episode stints (AKA Clannad doesn't count) are rather light-hearted (Even the more touching Lucky Star moments end in humor) and that the K-ON! manga is really, really light-hearted, episode 11 didn't quite strike the right chord for me.

I highly enjoy your fanfictions - I consider your stories the best out of this category. "Andante" means "moderately slow" (More knowledge from my piano-playing years!) and your story's pace is like a smooth walk. Your previous fanfiction (Acapella, right?) was more entertaining to me as this one gets slightly confusing towards the middle concerning Mio's motives, but I loved it anyways.

Keep writing!
lolsama chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Good story! I like the way you added the issue of balancing school with their dreams I've been thinking about that too. xD

Write more!