Reviews for Different Colors
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
This review was plenty of years late, I know. XD But that DGM FMA crossover... I was like... *fell off the chair, stared at it in surprise and then laughed her ass off, scaring the kitten* XD

Ermahgurd... I think... you just resurrected my muse. ZD Thanks.
NessaTheSinner chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Humor Fluff Crossover and Crack are my favorites! Love Crack especially though. A sacrifice must be made XD
sunshineandmoonlight chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
The crossover one was my favorite! It's such a shame though that Allen didn't meet Ed.
withoutwingsx chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Lol... Crossover wins :)
Torinator chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I wanna see curly Yuu!
sammi117 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
my favorite was the AU one. you should make a story of that one i would so read it. :)
Izaya91 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
hahaha loved "Crack" one xDDD

oh Allen would definitely do that xD
Starisia the Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Angst: That was so sad! It almost made me cry despite being so short and it's not easy to make me cry reading a long story, so you shuld be really proud. I Loved it.

AU: Really good! Stared out somewhat serious and i would love to read an actual story like that! I loved Lavi's question at the end to. That was just TOO funny!

Crack: LMAO! ALLEN HOW COULD YOU! What has poor Kanda-Kun ever done to you? I mean, i have pleanty of reasons to do a thing like that to him-mainly because I'm one author he actually wants dead-don't ask-and i enjoy pissing him off-but you Allen! Awesome! It had me laughing for quite some time and-again-that's not easy to do.

Crossover: C'mon Ed, can't you tell when someones not talki-Nevermind. I forgot who i was talking about :P Another funny one, and i really enjoyed it!

First Time: Aww, that was so sweet!

Fluff: Aww, also super sweet! I would love to know how Kanda reacted in the morning, but if he didn't kick Allen out when he got there i don't think he'll mind having a cute little beansprout curled up against him when he wakes up~S2

Humor: OMG! Kanda with curly hair... I HAVE GOT TO SEE THAT!

Hurt/Comfort: Poor Kanda! I feel so sorry for him, but at least Allen was there to help in some way, so he wasn't completly alone through it all :,)

Smut: Pretty good! I liked it.

Ust: Lolz, poor Allen-Chan doesn't know just how many fangirls love that sight does he~?

I loved them all, but i think my fave was either Crack or angst since those managed to get the strongest reaction from he.

Thanks for the awesome Story(s) and i hope you write more.

~Star Shadow~
Kiyoko4173 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I actually like the hurt/comfort one best. I can't say why, i have absolutely no idea why, but it was just touching.
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh my gosh. I love the AU Drabble. :B

"Who's going to be the mommy?" pfftt. Made me laugh.
6xXBladeXx9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
First Time and Crossover, definately my favourites :D

I loved this so much
RuneRenXD chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I don't know which short is my favorite...

But I do know that these are my favorites:

Crossover, First Time, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort, Smut

Really... The Crossover was hilarious!
olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
they are all good! But my favourite would be Smut! U're never make a yullen smut before,u should make some:p

And the Crossover...haha the other beanspourt none other than edward elric XD

I also love the last one when allen was so dissapointed why could his hormones make him taller? Poor Allen o
chibi-neco chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
kyaaa all the stories were awesome

loved the AU lol "So, who's gonna be 'mommy'?" XD that just killed me

and what does UST stand for?
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
enjoyed them :) I especially liked the drabbles for the genres First Time, Crack, Fluff and Humor.