Reviews for Code iLyoko
animepercystyle chapter 3 . 2/12
I don't have much to say. Oh wait! The best part was "Sam: Man, I wish there was a TV show with that!" I loved that part!
animepercystyle chapter 2 . 2/12
So the hallway looked normal, except that it was giant? That first part wasn't very clear. Cool story!
animepercystyle chapter 1 . 2/12
It's not "brang", it's "brought". But the story makes logical sense the way you put it, with the dimension traveling. I think everything happens a bit too quickly, but still, I like it!
red ranger22 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Very interesting, please update.
princessbinas chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
GET OFF THAT LAZY BUTT OF YOUR AN UPDATE THIS STORY! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE AND DON'T GIVE US A BEAT AROUND THE BUSH ANSWER BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD SEVERAL YEARS TO UPDATE A STORY THAT HAS 2265 WORDS! I WANT MORE CHAPTERS!
gaffro chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
good story you totally changed my opinion on crossover stories cant wait for the next chapter
robbytox chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Woo-hoo! keep it up man!
aelitaisamazing chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
This started out boring, I must admit. This chapter is musch better than the previous two though.
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Tres bien ;D. I like it, it's a bit farfetched, but you make it work. One thing I must say is, that you talk to fast when you write. At the moment, everything's a bit rushed, but if you take a couple MPH off, then this'll be a GREAT fic.
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
Please update this. I wanna see Sam on lyoko. And Carly better. And Freddie's mother XANAfied, 'cause you totally set that up. Using that would be cool.

DVM
bakugirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
aw. that's it? i want more please
bakugirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
ooh! (as mandy would say) that. ROCKED!... WOOF!
fullmoonsinner chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO's! carly is attackd by xana! ooooo this is getting GOOD!
GDitto chapter 3 . 7/29/2010