Reviews for Hiding from the Rain
Motherof8 chapter 8 . 6/25
That was exciting
mommakat chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Hi again!
You are getting better with writing and I love the imagination that created this story :) Thank you!
I'm glad you are smart enough to know real life takes priority. It's not your fault if that delays your posting. You are appreciated.
Thank you again and good luck with school!
mommakat chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This is my first time reading this, so I don't know if it's better. However I think it's very good and I definitely want to keep reading so thank you for sharing your story :)
Have a great week!
JJ chapter 21 . 9/8/2015
I just wanted to say you are an ineradicable writer, you seriously have a nack for it. Your spelling is amazing doll, much better than people I know who were brought up on the English spelling, not a flaw. I love, love, love your writing and hope to read more of it soon XX keep it up xx
JJ chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Just as great as the last :) x
JJ chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
A few minor grammatical errors ie, her not here, wise not vise, crooked not crocked. But apart from that amazing, love it so far xx
JJ chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
It was great so far, love the suspense and story line can't wait to read more! :)
AWESOMENESS chapter 21 . 8/8/2015
michael.vandebroek chapter 21 . 4/7/2015
Wow this is an amazing story I just started reading and I really like it. Please update soon.
Epiclide chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
I really like this story :D
meg chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
You need to re-read these before you post, there are several grammatical errors. When one reads, they want the story to flow smoothly; they do not want to have to guess what you are saying because you put words in the wrong order.
It's a natural part of writing that when ideas flow in our heads we just tend to write as it comes but doing so we tend to make mistakes with the way we word things. Please re-read and edit so that your readers are not having to think about grammar as they enjoy your story. Very interesting plot so far.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/15/2015
I lived it from start to finish!
Stelle's Pen chapter 21 . 3/14/2015
Wow, this is a wonderful story. I really like that Bella stood up for herself, to the shape-shifters and to Rosalie, we don't see this often enough!
OBSESSEDwithPOWERS chapter 21 . 3/13/2015
Wow that was such a turn of events. I'm gonna miss this story. Great job!