Reviews for Hiding from the Rain
AWESOMENESS chapter 21 . 8/8
I LOVED THIS STORY.
IT WAS THE BEST IM KINDA HOPING FOR A SEQUEL
michael.vandebroek chapter 21 . 4/7
Wow this is an amazing story I just started reading and I really like it. Please update soon.
Epiclide chapter 4 . 3/23
I really like this story :D
meg chapter 1 . 3/21
You need to re-read these before you post, there are several grammatical errors. When one reads, they want the story to flow smoothly; they do not want to have to guess what you are saying because you put words in the wrong order.
It's a natural part of writing that when ideas flow in our heads we just tend to write as it comes but doing so we tend to make mistakes with the way we word things. Please re-read and edit so that your readers are not having to think about grammar as they enjoy your story. Very interesting plot so far.
I lived it from start to finish!
Stelle's Pen chapter 21 . 3/14
Wow, this is a wonderful story. I really like that Bella stood up for herself, to the shape-shifters and to Rosalie, we don't see this often enough!
OBSESSEDwithPOWERS chapter 21 . 3/13
Wow that was such a turn of events. I'm gonna miss this story. Great job!
check your spelling
vivx-chan chapter 21 . 3/4
I loved the story, and the end was really cool, but I wonder if Bella and Edward will have a child or not?

Thanks for this fic.
ChristianMom54 chapter 21 . 3/3
Wow, so interesting. Had some flow problem areas, Bella was a little too much one sided and was not very kind to Edward when he proved himself to her; but still a great story. Enjoyed thank you for sharing.
Maiannaise chapter 21 . 3/3
Geez Jake... And it's finished! :'( noooooooo
febrahimi chapter 20 . 1/11
I read the story from the beginning and I can't wait to read the next chapter
vivx-chan chapter 20 . 1/7
OH boy, this was intense...

Are the wolves going to cause trouble?

Keep writing and posting!
Maiannaise chapter 20 . 1/6
Oh God, how will Jake react to Bella being there.
silly60 chapter 20 . 1/6
Interesting new chapter! I wounder how Bella and Edwards relationship will progress with that breach of trust that he and his family committed. I also am looking forward to reading about how Jacob and the wolves will take Bella's death and new creature status?! I am eagerly awaiting your next update!