Reviews for And Maybe We'll Get Lucky and We'll Both Grow Old
Abi117 chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This is PERFECTION, i loved every word. I think that this was what I was missing at the end of the movie. Beautiful story!
Haley Renee chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I just saw this movie for the first time tonight and I loved it! And I LOVE this story. I wish there were more on here...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great writing! just saw the movie, and loved thid. you capture the characters really well. :)
Ruby Casablanca chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my gosh! That was so sweet! What a wonderful story! Thank you!
EmpireX chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Beautiful! Just really beautiful. The kid's name made me laugh, but then what do you expect when you've got parents named Elvis and Annabelle Lee?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I love this movie :) it was so unique and well done. I was surprised that I found a fanfiction, and yours was really great. I loved reading it and i hope you write more sometime :)
JensenAckles4Ever chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this movie & I love this story! It was really good! :)
Alice chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Best story ever! I only recently watched the movie and fell inlove with it. I love your story so much. I was sad when both the movie and story ended. Thanks for writing it! Xoxo
fireisbrightfireisclean chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this story! I really loved that movie and also didn't want it to end. I am so glad you wrote this! It captures the feeling of the movie perfectly and it was very sweet. Kudos to the great job!
flerdyblerb chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
wonderful, adorable little story :)
musicwritinglover chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved the movie loved this story
ArcticLizard89 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That was utterly beautiful. It was suffused with such a calm warmth, and it made me feel exactly the way the movie felt (trust me, I just watched it). I really liked how you didn't put their dialogue in quotations, but italicized it. I don't know if this is what you were going for, but it made it seem very dream-like, while still maintaining the reality of the story. Great job. Love the film and love this. I'm subscribing to you.
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is so beautiful. It's a shame not too many people have heard of this film. Your story captures everything so well!
live-in-dreamland1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
that was so incredibly sweet :)

i only just watched the movie tonight and came straight on here to see if there were any stories lol
pandorashiddentrunk chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This fanfiction was so cute. So, so, so cute. And I love the way their future played out, even if it was a little too happily-ever-after and a little too unrealistic. I usually don't like romances much, but I LOVED the movie, and I think it should come out in theaters on the big screen.

And just a typographical error I'd like to point out - in the last section, it says, "Her shiny black girls are a mess and her blue eyes are twinkling as she hands her mother..."

I think you meant "shiny black curls," not "shiny black girls," right?