Reviews for Bitter Blood
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Thats the worst thing ever!
kheri chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
is there ever going to be an update on this book again
luvsanimals chapter 15 . 1/3/2012
this story is sooo good! i normally read only a few bella and edward stories. dont get me wrong i love the books and the movies. but i ususually go for bella and paul, bella and peter. sometimes even bella and emmet or bella and jasper. i did read ur bella and emmet story that u have completed and its by far my favorite bella and emmet one. sorry i cant remember the name of it. i love reading but i have a terrible memory lol. i was wondering something though. billy is the first born son and phil the second right? so even though the council thought that billy couldnt be the leader of the tribe once he had his accident, the council couldnt take away his alpha power right? so if what im thinking is true then couldnt jake take over as alpha? it would be his by birth right more than phil. also i was wondering if sarah would make an apperance. im looking forward to reading ur update on this story!
tigger5600 chapter 15 . 12/16/2010
OMG I love this! and I just noticed that you updated this last year :( please please please continue it... *Sending you happy muse vibes* Maybe that will help? lol :) did you just get bad writer's block for this one? Will you be writing more?
paintedbywords chapter 15 . 5/11/2010
ARGH! Tanya is a fruggin' bitch !

But anyways ur honestly doing an amazing job!

I love this story! The chapters length are perfect , and the amount of deets is perfect!

Fantastic job!
paintedbywords chapter 6 . 5/10/2010
heey i just have a q! will this be a bella and edward story? Cuz i hate eddie boy. Tell me asap. plz and ty.
angel04une chapter 15 . 1/25/2010
Oh hellz no! Bella better get her powers in check and take the whole fucking pack out! Please update soon!
angel04une chapter 12 . 1/25/2010
Teehee nice chapter
angel04une chapter 11 . 1/25/2010
Okay I'm not mad anymore! Love it!
angel04une chapter 10 . 1/25/2010
Ok I will try not to get mad!
Princess Aziza chapter 15 . 12/31/2009
So Tanya let teh wolves get Bella, now is she going to tell the Volturi about the wolves and then they kill the pack? Oh, and for some reason, I KNEW Jacob was going to imprint on Bella.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
That was such a great chapter. I loved it and I am really looking forward to reading more. Kathy
Bellawitch75 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Good chapter but not fair for the cliffie
Unerose93 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Haha, I loved the thing about Edward's chastity belt! xD
Navygirl14 chapter 15 . 12/30/2009
Tanya that bitch..I can't believe she did that to Bella...At least Jake felt's a good thing she can read thoughts...Edward is going to be pissed...I say rip Tanya apart and burn the pieces...she won't be missed...much...