Reviews for Finding Beauty within the Beast
Kaylara chapter 25 . 6/10/2017
Great story, thank you
BringAttentionToTheMatter chapter 25 . 5/23/2015
Is it sad I wen't into my Taylor Swift playlist on my phone, clicked on change and actually listened to it?
Rose-Writer17 chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Hi! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Just one thing, in this chapter, Bella going on about how rich she used to be and how makes her seem a bit bitter. Like she's asking Edward for money.

No Biggie, I LOVE THIS STORY! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Mystery reviewer chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Your storyline is interesting. But your author's note in the middle of the chapters distract readers from the actual story. I would like to suggest deleting the ANs within the story and limit it to just at the end or beginning. Oh, and less exclamation points too! It gets kind of annoying! Okay? See what I mean? Sorry, I had to point it out.

Otherwise, I like the story. It is really original, I dont think I've read a plot like this yet. :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is the second time I have read this story, and I LOVE it! Honestly your ANs make the story even more interesting. It was a great Twilight version of Beauty and the Beast. -
ickaren chapter 25 . 12/26/2010
Aw, he fixed all those scars finally? Only when he knew that she loved him for himself, not just what he looked like, as Tanya did.
ickaren chapter 24 . 12/26/2010
Oh, so sad! I thought for a moment that he was going to go with her, but that would be too controlling. He needs to let her go and return of her own free will, just as he said in the first place.
ickaren chapter 23 . 12/26/2010
Argh! They are both to chicken to say what they feel or do what they want! Who can make a move?
ickaren chapter 22 . 12/26/2010
I think Edward wanted Tanya to have a full view of his scars, just as he had with Bella in the beginning. Right now, he is very protective of Bella...
ickaren chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
He does want his own fairy tale or at least to be kissed by an angel! And she is accepting his gift of a dress. Oh go on, Bella, kiss him, you know he wants it!
ickaren chapter 20 . 12/26/2010
I wonder what Edward will remember about his night when he wakes up? I hope he remembers that he kissed her...
ickaren chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
Aw, little Eddie wants his own fairy tale! Bella seems to enjoy taking care of him, too.
ickaren chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
I'm glad he's ok and that he's so happy and content to see Bella there for him.
ickaren chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
Well, I am glad that I don't have to wait for you to update! And I give you my reviews anyway!

It is good that she understands how she feels about Edward, and he knows how he feels about her. Will the accident provoke them into showing/admitting how they feel? I do hope he's ok.
ickaren chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
Still more honesty, always a good thing, especially for these two! And a kiss...