Reviews for Storms
grc73 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Fellow Brit here, reading some old stories. I love this.
toni chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
*fanning self* that was so hot. love it. :D
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
oh damn. This is your first attempt at smut? this is incredibly good! hot hot hot, but not crude at all. I love the idea of the humidity. Makes everything...warmer. I don't know, I can't explain, but this is fantastic! Keep writing smut, please. We need more people who are could at it, not the trashy stuff.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I enjoyed this one very much. It's hot, but shows their emotional bond as well. Plus, I liked your writing style. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Fabulous story - you truly are a wordsmith!
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I've just stumbled across this story, and it has made my day! Incredibly sexy and wonderful. Off to see if you have any other M-rated fics on your list... Maybe I'll even check out some of the T-rated ones... :)
saganist chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
I don't know if I ever reviewed this story before, but if I haven't, I wanna let you know I find it AMAZING!

M stories are definitely for you :)
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I know you published this a long time ago, but I thought it was so good that it deserved a review. I think you did an amazing job portrayinv their first time, I pretty much imagine them being like this. Great one shot!
Shad chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
WOW!
ElizabethDQMW chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Love Love Love it. Seriously, spot on characterization and realistic dialogue. It was the perfect mix of sweet and spicey. Would love to read more!
random individual chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Very nice bit of erotica!
tinglingsensation chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I can't really believe this is your first M rated story. You managed to make this erotic and hot as well as realistic. This is only the second Bones fanfic I've read (the first one's rekindled, which I have already set on my story alert list - so please, update soon!) and it's so much better than I expected - also since I usually only read Harry Potter slash fanfiction which is really quite different from Bones Booth/Brennan. So, you can give yourself credit for making me want to read more fanfictions for that pairing and fandom.

well I uess I talked enough here. In summary: great story, you should defenitely keep on writing M rated fics!
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hot damn. *fans self* That was fantastic & utterly & completely Booth & Bones.
Gideon Harker chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Wow, this is so hot and so absolutely right. The way they talk to each other, and how it's all obviously new for them, but yet there is this confidence and intimacy. Amazing.
FG chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
very very nice - you write Booth just the way we want him :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »