Reviews for Summer in Miami
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
excellent. keep up the good work
CharryBlossom chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You hit the spot! I am a sucker for next generation fics! I love reading them and writing them. Thank you for such a lovely story and new intriguing characters. I thought it was really cute the way you kept comparing them the original characters.
CharryBlossom chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
I loved this fic! Although there are quite a few things which I would like to point out. There are only a few grammar mistakes, so I think that when you have some free time you should do a quick revision.

Second of all, this fast paced story didn't suit your characters too well. For example I know that you were dying to get to the hooking up part with Rhett and Tabitha, but I think you should have taken it a little slower and reveal their traits gradually and after that, you could have given us more insight on their relationship rather than directly jumping to the important moments.

You were way too generous with your readers. You say things directly instead of allowing the reader to understand how your character is. I know that you exemplified Audrey's selfish nature, but it was a bit disturbing when you directly said "She was just interested in the money". Allow the reader to get to that conclusion.

Audrey is my favourite character of them all! She has Chuck written all over her! I'm pleased with what you did with her and her finally ending up with a Humphrey! Brilliant.
lc.meester chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Aww this is lovely, hun! :)
Blake.Van Der Woodsen chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Okay I absolutely love this song but I've heard the title called Good Girls Go Bad not I Make Good Girls Go Bad. It's just kinda weird to me...lol I am going to keep reading now
sugarfusion chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
YAY! For Rhett and Tabitha. All your character creations in the story were really believable and I loved the story.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
ROTFLMAO! Serves Audrey right! And Connor, too.

I'm glad T/R got their happy ending. BS are SO excited! *SQUEAL*

I'm even happy for V/B.

Great story. :)
betweentheraindrops chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
Aww, that was a nice ending. I loved it. Hope you get that new story out quick!
sugarfusion chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Aw poor Tabitha and Rhett. I can't wait to see what is coming up next now that the summer is over for the characters.
currish chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
No no no no no! Tabitha and Rhett can't break up! D:
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
:( NO! T/R! Ah, kids! *cries*

A/R..I'm glad he b!ched her out. I hate Audrey. And Connor. lol

Glad Victoria and Brock (and Tabitha) are friends. YAY.

There's more RIGHT?
betweentheraindrops chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Oh, poor Rhett. I feel pretty bad for him. Anyways, I get that Victoria and Brock are trying to be good friends, but I always thought that they should be together. I'm sure you have future plans, but I always thought they would be cute together. Update soon.
Blood Red Kiss of Death chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
Love Rhett saying no to Audrey.

I'm glad Victoria and Brock can be , yes, like BN. *nods* *wants BN friendship on the show* Also..ALEX! (Sorry, I'm in love with Eric. hehe)

T/R! *SWOON* I love them. I love the sex scene. Super hot. And Rhett called mommy, who send him to Daddy, but she sent Tabby a dress! *SQUEAL* And Chuck knows all about wooing the ONE. hehe
sugarfusion chapter 6 . 7/30/2009