Reviews for Raven
Great story, truly am loving it but the thanksgiving reference made me cringe. The English don’t celebrate thanksgiving
evfangirl98 chapter 35 . 8/26
Loved it
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 35 . 4/8
Oh this was such a sweet ending I love it!
ticoeur chapter 26 . 4/4
Désolée mais je vais arrêter la lecture ici...
J'ai essayé mais là, je n'en peux plus. C'est sans doute la traduction automatique qui fait ça, mais il y'a de plus en plus de phrases qui ne veulent rien dire.
Bonne continuation !
Green-Silver-Ravenclaw chapter 11 . 3/25
eighth son...
Youandme43 chapter 11 . 3/3
I think the story is great but I would suggest you refrain from using the word "for" so much. used every now and then, there would be no problem, but using it to the extent you have creates a repetition the is hard to read.
past that I realy enjoy reading the story
LadyHogwarts2408 chapter 18 . 5/7/2019
Hi, just a little thing...In the UK we do not celebrate Thanksgiving at all, I don't even know what day it is, so as an example of a feast in a story set in Britain it really doesn't make that much sense. We also don't have a Fall, it is called Autumn. They're not big things but as a British person, it makes it very obvious that an American has written the story and it erodes the credibility of your story and set up. Other than that, it's a great story so far.
spnfan2005 chapter 35 . 1/20/2019
love it please write more
Guest chapter 27 . 11/4/2018
I'm all for snape but I really wanted harry to like draco
HarryRonmione chapter 24 . 11/4/2018
Why did you make Ron and hermione like this? And albus to top it off
jeroen1758 chapter 35 . 10/21/2018
This was a beautiful ending for what was a difficult read. As for plot ideas for your next story, I'd rather like to see a sequel set in his Senior Year. You could even go with a simple One-Shot of his Graduation with flashbacks, it would be fitting to see how he coped with senior year.
jeroen1758 chapter 9 . 10/21/2018
I'm just going to throw this out there... I can't agree with Lucius more when asked who would do this to a child.

THAT'S SICK! I wish you simply made all this up- this is a Fan-FICTION after all. But unfortunately this happens everyday. So long as molestation isn't eradicated yet there will be a healthy black market for Child Prostitution.

and Harry actually does fit the profile of an at-risk child to a TSomeone who no one would miss in the muggle worldwho doesn't even know he exists. Also he is (in canon) a 5'6" athlete with with emerald jewels for eyes.

No wonder "Raven" was good business. His customers didn't seem to care that he wasn't even trying to seduce them- quite the opposite frankly. With his naked body on display save the string thong (until the filthy john tugs at where the string is tied at his hips looking like a 5 year old on Christmas morning) is the only seduction they needed. Those John's didn't care that Harry wasn't interacting with them, his 6-pack abs and girly chicken legs did all the work for him. They didn't care that Harry VERY CLEARLY SAID NO. THEY DIDN'T CARE THAT HARRY LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD! THEY BOUGHT A TERRIFIED 12 YEAR OLD BOY TO FUCK SIMPLY BECAUSE HE LOOKS HOT?!

The is a difference between Prostitution and Slavery, but honestly the rules should be the same:

Rule #1Kids can't consent, period.
Rule #2If you ignore rule #1, at least realize that simply paying the cashier outside doesn't constitute consent regardless of age. IF THE BOY SAYS NO, AND YOU SINK YOURSELF INSIDE HIM ANYWAY- YOU ARE SCUM WHO DESERVES TO DIE A MOST PAINFUL DEATH
Rule #3actually, YOU DESERVE TO DIE A MOST PAINFUL DEATH IF YOU BLEW OFF RULE #1

anywho, my rant is over now. I look forward to reading the rest of your story, I wonder what you have in store in the rest of the aftermath and recovery.

Oh, and those goons who were transporting Harryyou should have them go thru a few rounds of Cruciatius Curses with Snape and Malfoy.
"He's been taunting us with that body of histhere is an easy solution to that, have you ever thought about simply giving him some clothes to wear? If your worried he may use all that material to kill himself, you shouldn't give him a garment that is simply a shoelace with a small triangle of cloth. That would suit just fine!
Wish Upon The Moon chapter 24 . 5/14/2018
there are lots of random bolds in this chapter. Could you explain them to me via PM or remove them please
rowenasheir chapter 35 . 5/12/2018
I am maby vindictive and ... and ... but why won't they deage Albus, bind his magic and make him live the life he sentenced others to? Even if it is a potion that makes him live TMR, SS and HP life as if it was happening to him then be sent to Azkabhan for 10 years before being kissed? Yes, I think vindictive fits!
Qtsarahanne chapter 35 . 4/23/2018
Great story thank you for writing it.