Reviews for Raven
mariegilbert chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
:( DON'T QUIT! now i feel horrible, i've been so busy i barely have time to read the story much less leave a review but i was really enjoying it!
tails doll curse chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
Aw, C'mon! I was hoping to see how this would end. Just don't delete it! I still like to read it unfinished. PLEASE?
jesmaster chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
this is the first flame i have ever sent because i think you should finish the story not quit like a little baby! I liked this story and your quitting makes me mad so i'll probably never read you again cause i liked your previous story
IceprincessIsis3 chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
Do you plan on deleting the whole fic or just the note in 33? I really enjoy this fic and am sorry that you are finished with it, I hope that one day that you come back to it. But do what you feel that you have to do, I'll understand. take care and good luck with with future fics. I look forward to see a new fic eventually. Take care.
FantasyLover74 chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
I liked were the story was going don't give up
rubygal chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
I am very sad to hear you won't be continuing this story. I was several chapters behind and read the others tonight also and was sad to see this note. I felt that this was a twist no one else had ever tried and you were doing an amazing job. I can't wait to see you next stories as I am now sold on you as an author, but an extremely sad to see this one stop. Good Luck on future works.
cookyc chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
its sad that you are not continueing this story but I have an idea if you like to try

Harry wins the war at the end of 6th year and doesn't come back to school until Halloween dressed as a royal something and everyone is happy to see him but when he goes to sit down he sits next to Malfoy because he is his mate and really is a royal and Ron and others turn on him ...

just an idea if you can if you like Make Sev his uncle and Dumbes didn't know only the Malfoys and Sev and its from his moms side

well good luck looking forward to your next story
LightWhisper89 chapter 32 . 11/3/2009
Awe and you were so close too. How about an epiloge? Just one more chapter to wrap things up? I really liked this story. I do have a challenge that I have only told one other author about. If you would like to know it just email me at yahoo with the same author name. It was something that has been in my head for weeks now but I already have a story going that will need a sequel.
sernity1806 chapter 33 . 11/3/2009
Hey, I think you should give it a crack again.

I think that Harry still has issues to work through. He still has the emotional issues and it would be bad to just leave it forever.

I can't think of a good prompt for you to continue right now but I do think you should continue.
sjrodgers23 chapter 32 . 11/3/2009
love the story so far. keep updates coming .thank you
Rainbow2007 chapter 32 . 11/2/2009
i love it
Celestialuna chapter 32 . 11/2/2009
good chapter!
Lientjuhh chapter 32 . 11/2/2009
i love it.. well done.. :)
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 31 . 10/30/2009
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
MareG8 chapter 31 . 10/28/2009
yay, i love Sev, he's amazing!

and Harry finally left his cocoon :)
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »