Reviews for Dancing Candles In A Broken Flame
iHATEamarorollins chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Nice
But Benson was too drunk to consent to anything
saieh chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I'm a BIG EO fan but I don't think cheating was a very good idea while I enjoy the entire story.
becca51166 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I loved it:)!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
OMG, that was so fucking hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OMFG!Absolutely fantastic!I love the angst!The sex was off the hook!I wish this was longer!Love it!E/O FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
You really should find your way back to this story - it's smoking!
SVUfanatic4 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Loved this! It seems very realistic if they ever got together (which is never happening now :( ..) seems like it would be a little something like this. Anyways great story!
Little Kakau chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
enjoyed it
CoffeeDrinker chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Really well written, I liked it a lot.
snoopy7729 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I think you did an absolutely wonderful job with this story! It was convincing and I couldn't stop reading! Your characterizations are right on mark, and the story was captivating-exactly what I was looking for, a mixture of angst and smut :)

Thanks for writing!
elizabethan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I got into Fanfiction thanks to Twilight, and thats's where my primary interest lies, but a friend and I were chatting about L&O today and it made me curious about SVU fics. I went searching for completed E&O stories and found this one. I really enjoyed it! Very passionate - from Olivia's attitude in the bar to Elliot's reaction when she threw herself at him to the hot counter sex. Well done!
Trixie Ray chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What happened in Oregon?
(I think I missed an episode _ )

Gosh, I totally loved it!
You should really write more L&O: SVU sotries :DD

El and Liv are smoking hot 3

Bea~!
notincurrentuse chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
this was really good (:
heartshapedlolly chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
THAT WAS SO SEXY! but i have to make sure my mom doesn't find it!
mlly w chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I am a new fan of EO and this is one of the first stories I have ever read. I absolutely loved it. I especially am enjoying it as I have been stumbling on a lot of crap, since.

Please, please, please write more EO fics!

I love how true to the characters you have stayed. I registered with ff just to tell you this-you have GOT to write more with these characters!