Reviews for Lost in Translation
always awesome thank you for sharing
cucuchilain chapter 31 . 8/17
That WAS AN Amazing story - hope McGees feet soon heal.
I really shouldn't have read all that before starting work for the day, but never mind,
The story was too compelling to put down.
cucuchilain chapter 21 . 8/16
Every hospital room should have a chandelier. McGee is recovering, the team and support staff are tired, - meeks me want to rest for them, Good work.
cucuchilain chapter 20 . 8/16
Ahhh; I always liked Fornell
cucuchilain chapter 14 . 8/16
It is getting scarier - whose side is the CIA on?
cucuchilain chapter 9 . 8/16
Read a lot in one go; starting reading this a bit ago but things interrupted, they way things do. Life was battering poor McGee almost from the start, it seems. Some of his attack sounds horrific. This is good story telling.
cucuchilain chapter 3 . 7/10
I'm feeling pale and shocked, who are these nasty, sadistic people? Hope Toy and Gibbs find them; hope McGeee recovers with mind intact.
Elvenlaughter chapter 31 . 4/1
Just finished reading this in one go. It's currently 1:30 in the morning. Congratulations, you've kept me riveted for hours, and I regret nothing. Beautiful writing, excellent characterization, a stunning and suspenseful plot, along with a healthy dose of McGee!whump. Really, really well done. I'm off to look at your profile and read something else you wrote. Or maybe I'll do that in a few hours after I've had some sleep...
brendafay chapter 31 . 10/15/2016
A born light chapter 31 . 4/11/2016
i really loved this story. you have a wonderful writing style.
themadprofessor chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
This story is a treasure, and makes it worth combing through the usual trash on
Chantilly's Mom chapter 31 . 12/25/2015
Oh thank you so much for not deleting this story. I found it yesterday and consider it one of my best Christmas presents ever. Got to read more of your work. Happy Christmas
tinkrbell225 chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
i love this story I've been looking for month so happy i found it
Dreamflyer8 chapter 31 . 4/27/2015
Well written and good plot- I liked the way you ended it ans Hayes/Jamisons loss of power. It worked.
ncismcabbyfan101 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Your story name is now a NCIS episode !