Reviews for Lock and Key
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
ZOMG KITTY! Your a RWJ fan too?

Dude this is freaky. In the fanfiction I'm writing(having trouble posting), Ryoma has a twin sister that gets pissed off by Horio as well. Can I call him Mono-brow in my fanfiction?

Hehehe... Please update soon!
Yanza chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
Poor Ryona ;-; being constantly reminded of something like that is so sad...

But I liked the scenes where she met everyone lol

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
AznMistress chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
OMG NEW CHAPPY! YAY!

cant WAIT to learn more abt Eiji and Ryona. hehe. update soon pwease!
invisible-gurl chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
lol i see the name ryona and for some reason it makes me think of the store rona XD lol... anyways i can get that whole fake friends thing... lol great job so far and plz update soon
xfallingangelx chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
the first chapter was so sad! i saw my dog get crushed by a school bus... rip emma... i got hit by my sister's car, and let me tell u, it was painful! I like the story, though ryoma was a little weird keep updating!
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Great story so far! But who is she going to end up with? I'm kinda hoping it's Eiji!

Let me knowww!

:D WRITE MORE SOON!

-Michy
AznMistress chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
hm...well Ryo should have some of her own moves. cuz if shes another Ryoma..thats kidna sad. hehe. Eiji? nice...i'd like it if its a Eiji x OC fic..HEHE!
AznMistress chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
OMG! I LIKEEEE!
CLasp.ToMe chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
It's cute, I love it. Poor Ryo(I think you could've come up with a better name, because Ryo is more of a boy's name than a girl's), her only true and best friend died... I could understand how lonely she must feel, when she is older/now. Please update soon.
Sadari chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Ryoma having a twin sister is quite an overused plot...haha, but I think you'll do just fine on this.

o.O
Ficchan chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow!

Quite good for your first fic..

So,,this chapter take place in America,,right?

I wonder,,what will happen next?

Will Maria die?

Anyway,,

I'm waiting 4 next chapter..

Keep writing and update soon,,k!

-Ayumu-
junkness chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
update!
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I'd love to read more of this. I hope you continue to write and post it. This is intense but fascinating. Curiosity begs to question is Ryo, the sister's name, short for something? I'd guess yes cause Ryo and Ryoma would be entirely too confusing if you ask me in case anyone shortened Ryoma's name. But either way, great character development in the prologue. Love it.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
First of all, congratulations on your first fic! :) And welcome to the site!

Onto the fic. Your writing style is very readable, and the grammar/spelling is very nice, especially compared to some fics I've read. And you did start the fic very well.

Unfortunately, especially as this being your first fic... I don't think you can pull it off. I don't mean that to be rude, though I'm sure it came out that way, but the truth is Ryoma's twin sister is EXTREMELY overdone. At least if you're picking a character to give a sibling make sure that, according to their character profile (one google search and it'll come up), that the sibling actually exists. I can't count the number of times Ryoma's been given a twin sister (and apparently she has a angsty past) and it doesn't work. Ever.

You've got a chance for a great first fic with some rearranging. Good luck and welcome to Fanfiction!

~SC