Reviews for Secrets
A big fan chapter 44 . 8/2/2013
I think Savannah is pretty and her middle name could be Grace
Or put a gh persons name as middle name ie Chloe Samantha or Harper Johanna or Maggie Claudia . Just a few suggestions but i really liked this story nd am very sad to see u leave
jasamlante chapter 44 . 7/23/2013
o emailed you, I vote Georgia Harper Zacchara
Lidia chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
Oh my god, that was mean of Jason to think that about jake! A "unwanted mistake!"... Um no he was just unplanned. Thats horrible to say about a child. How would you feel if your father wished that you weren't his and only loved your siblings.

I loved the rest of the chapter, but my god that's soo terrible to say about Jake. You can hate the mother, but you don't have to hate the child.

I love jakey and I feel like Sophia is a bit spoiled tbh. I love they story but I need to point that out.

Im sorry if my review seemed rude or whatever but you should never say that about a child
RainbowGummyBears chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
This is legitimately one of the bet stories I have ever read on here. I read it when it was finished, which I hadn't realized. I literally stayed up half the night to read it. I was just that hooked. I m so excited for Lies Untold! Thanks!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
palmbeach chapter 42 . 5/11/2012
wonderful story
jasonandsam44 chapter 42 . 5/10/2012
Great job. Looking forward to the sequel. Loved Sofia's talk (lecture I like to say) with Alexis. Someone needed to get through to that woman. Only one left to wake up is Kristina right? I'm not sure but Spin may not like Johnny asking Maxie out but that could be interesting. Go for it Mac you both need someone. Sonny better stay on his meds. Molly is going to make a great Godmother. Can't wait to see all the kids spending more time with Monica and Edward.
genius2050 chapter 42 . 5/10/2012
I absolutely loved "Secrets" & cannot wait for the sequel to begin!
jasonandsam44 chapter 41 . 5/10/2012
Great chapter. I have enjoyed this story and looking forward to more but have to be honest that there are so many other people in it, with their own stuff that it seems lately the only time Jasam is mentioned it is them fighting/arguing. We haven't had any loving, sweet, fun moments between Jasam in a long time and no nice family moments either. I don't think there has even been Jason and Sofie talking to each other since he told her having to share them with the boys much less any kind of sweet daddy daughter moments, which I miss.

I'm very happy that Monica and Edward are there and that it seems Jason is going to make sure they see the kids more often. Don't want Brenda trying to come between Sonny and Claudia. I hope Michael and Kristina wake up and will be fine. I get Alexis being upset but someone needs to slap her ass. Really love the idea of making Molly Godmother and hope she gets back to her happy self soon. Hoping the teachers/nannys are all good. I could see the younger ones maybe eyeing Jason since he is not married to Sam and unfortunately some people think that makes you fair game even though he is in a relationship with Sam. Of course Jason, and everyone else, would set them straight real quick on the chances of being with Jason...0% (and trying could get their ass beat by several people aside from Sam).

Guessing there won't be a surprise "twin" so Sofie can have her Lila?

Hurry back please
mackenzie chapter 25 . 5/10/2012
although i love this story, it was kind of pointless for you to not make jake jason and elizabeth's son...although you may not like elizabeth (and jason ended up with him anyway) that was a dumb move on your part.
Journeylover062 chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
I'm still playing catch up but I think Sofie saw elizabeth push Jake in the water, who's helping her I don't know.
Journeylover062 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Oh Liz, shakes head...she should have left well enough alone
Journeylover062 chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Oh no now let me guess she's going to work on Sam's insecurities. I hate her already.
Journeylover062 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Now where was I when this story first came out. I love it already.
Sawyer.Brooke chapter 32 . 3/13/2012
ok. i have been reading all night & this is my first review, sorry about that by the way. anyway, great story! i was a little unsure at first because it was complicated and there was a lot of unexplained stuff, but now i get it all. kind of wish you would have explained the whole carly and car accident thing before hand though. but as i said, it is a great story and ive grown to love it:) im reviewing now because i had to tell you, i was laughing so much during this chapter! sam telling jason about the whole extended family was so funny. its crazy to see all the connections clumped together in one paragraph. makes you remember how crazy it all is:) one thing, i love kristina, so its really hard for me to read her like this. but if thats the way you want to go then ok. still a great story!
msmanu0808 chapter 40 . 2/15/2012
I just loved It ! can't wait for what comes next!