Reviews for Recollections
Shyy-Ra chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
Hmm, dark and depressing. I like it.
Kittyninja1212 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
I think I broke my computer...
THE TEARS ARE DROWNING ME!
Sorceress V chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Nooooo! *sobs over vaati* Why god why?! That song, I listened to it and imagined vaati dead with a peaceful look. It made me even more sad. I dont know why I looked up that song. Loved this story btw.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I enjoyed reading this story a lot! Keep up the awesome job! D
freakyvampirecatgirl chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Oh gods. It's over? Goddamnit, this made me cry so much! I have always liked Link and Vaati and Shadow and Zelda because they always had "Disney deaths" where they came back. But they are deaaad. In my entire life, only 2 other stories have made me cry. One was a song, so it sora-kinda-doesn't-count.

I'm going to cheer myself up by pretending that Daeia prayed for Link and Zelda and Vaati so much that they meet again in modern-day high school or collage or something with no memories aside from vague feelings. Yeah. In my mind,
Kate chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
You're right. This is depressing. But it was also written well. All in all :)

Thanks for sharing. I'm off to read one of your happier stories.

~Kate. :•)
msfcatlover chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
And now I AM crying. Man, I need to stop reading things that warn people that they will be depressing. Especially when it looks like "And this is how all of your favorite characters DIE!" stories. But I wanted to finish your series.

*sad/sarcastic smile* What would you call that, reading stories in which characters you love die depressing deaths? Sadistic, for watching them suffer? Or masochistic, for depressing yourself?

Either way, I've finished the entire BC series, and can probably never listen to any of those songs again because they'll remind me of these and make me cry again. I wish you hadn't ended it like this, you could have just given them a "and they all lived, if not always happily, reasonably contentedly ever after." Honestly!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
This ending was a very sad one in my mind. The fact that Dethl convinced Vaati that death was the only way to be free makes me not like him so much anymore. I love Vaati in this series, and there were some parts where his antics genuinely made me laugh. DAMN YOU DETHL! I WOULD WISH YOU TO BURN IN HELL BUT YOU ALREADY LIVE THERE! I hate to admit that this makes him a better villain than any other except Majora. A good villain is one whom audiences abhor not because of his character, but because of the things he does to people you can relate to. I am glad, though, that Vaati found his final peace.
LilyMoonstone chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Its so sad I cried through d last few chaps. Oh yeah, whats TS? I found a Legend of Zelda timeline that seems more suitable. MC FSA OoT Majora's Mask Triforce of the Ggods LA Oracle of Seasons Oracle of Age WW PH Spirit Tracks TP. Hope this helps
SmashQueen chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
'But I wonder, would we have been able to reach you?'

Vaati's life: A complete and utter tragedy. As old as I am (I feel old anyways)), having thought that there weren't many stories left to bring me to tears...oh how wrong I was. To tell the truth, there was a moment...for just about ten seconds I wanted to cry. I haven't even gotten to Tainted Heart yet because I was working on my own version of Vaati and I didn't want to cross his personality with the the one you described. (No offense, but it was Minish Cap manga Vaati and this was the game Vaati. Separation was needed for a time.)

It's when a writer destroys all their hard work, even in a fanfic, that the writer feels the crushing weight of losing something. For how long you worked with Vaati and Link and everyone else, it must've been hard to write down their downfalls and end it all in tragedy.

Oh dear. It seems my stomach's actually upset at all of this. In all, I thank you for writing the saga. Tainted's up next when I can get the time. It'll be the beginning of the end and the story will finally come full circle (at least for this one). I've no doubt I'll be saddened when reading the prequel, but Vaati's just one of those characters who just needs redemption or proper closure in some way.

I think he's received it here.

Long live the great wind mage.

Later.

-SQ
WynneCluster chapter 7 . 3/5/2010
Beautiful.

Despite the fact that the BC Vaati was my favourite of any Vaati i've read about, he was at least given a fitting end.

He, even to the last, he never truly opened up to Link, and yet they were as close as he and Delta, in a way.

And so ends a legendary tale of swords, sorcery, and updates that gradually got very slow (If I remember correctly, didn't it take you like, a MONTH to complete the first part of BC).

I would like to deeply thatnk you for writing this, it was truly as awe-inspiring as Vaati himself (the man who is still intimidating, even though he wears a purple cape, and orange pants).
Rainmy chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
fiu,now THIS is really the ending,first the things I liked:

vaati's ending,dying by the hands of link ,perfect,I can't think of any other character who has that right,and if link didn't then he would have had to see everyone geting older and dying for who knows how much time...that'd be totally dpresing,imaging daeia who's like a daughter geting old and dying in front of him,I don't even want to think about it.

now the things I didn't like:

RASAN! I don't mean to offend you but that character reminded me why I can't stand children,the rest of the characters death were his fault,frankly I believe those were unnesesary,to make this story to my complete liking would have being without rasan,with just vaati's death and the rest staying alive,I don't think it was necesary to completely ruin the princces life,she will never get over all that,at least I wouldn't be abel to.

sorry if I was to hard but I like people to be frank with me so I do the same.

scene I liked:

even thought I said this wasn't what I wanted watching vaati and link huging at their final moments...it's the closer to a yaoi scene you've reach! hurrah for that!I know it's not your intention at all and it was all friendship so you'll get angry,just my fangirl side talking.

what should I read now? vaati's past or that newest story?

I'll see you in one of them,bye bye
DarkLinkvsRaineSagefan101 chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Wow...just wow...I can't do that. I'd feel terrible killing all of my characters off like that. But it was very well done and it didn't seem half-assed at all. I really enjoyed it. But now I'm confused...I've always had a story of yours to read but now they're all done*looks around crazily* I have nothing to read lol I will definitely keep an eye out for Avilux(is that right?) and I'll keep commenting on here about pics you post. A fantastic end to the BC trilogy _
Peka The Corsair chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Wow. That's gotta be the most depressing thing I've read for quite some time now. It fits perfectly, but... wow. I can't wait for Avilux!
Darkwind chapter 7 . 9/23/2009
Ah-ha! Now I finally get everything in the first chapter! And how could you kill Vaati?...again. Nyeh, jk, I don't really mind, I'm used to it. My favorite characters pretty much always seem to die anyway, most of the time.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »