Reviews for Forbidden
jennykrulez chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
I really miss this story so much! But, thanks for the hard work. :')
CrypticButterfly chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Whaa this is SO good! My fav Grimm/Ulqui story by far! So bittersweet and perfect! Please tell me you're going to finish it. :( Its too brilliant to be left hanging.

Anyway, I hope you have a good holiday season! Stay awesome!

Your Loyal Fan,
Cryptic
blackbloodywolf chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
so sad
ladyblanc chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON. It's killing me slowly, I really want to know what will haoppen next! Overall I love the twists you gave into the story, very interesting I must say. It's also so sweet and sad that I can't stop myself from squealing :P anyways, I hooe that you will update soon for I am anticipating the next upcoming chapters.
Btw, I don't think that there will be an ending for your fic, it's too good to end :)
GrimmUlquigrrrl chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
UAAAAHH! Please please please continue this! This is really, really good, and I would love to see how it ends! Please?
kaesaku chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
one of the best grimm/ulqui fics ever! :) i'm hoping that they will have a happy ending.. their real ending's sad enough. hope you write soon! :)
angelrock444 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
mln
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
Are you ever going to update this, or is it abandoned? Just curious. I understand if you've lost interest, but it's my favorite of yours and I'd hate to see languish forever.
Kitsune1818 chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
This is a very good fic! I already read some of your fics, they are really good. In fact, its your fault my recently achived love for GrimmUlqui.

Unfotunately its been almost a year since the las update in this fic! oh god, just when the things are getting soo good.

I really hope you dont let this wonderfull fic to die.
yuzuland1314 chapter 12 . 11/25/2011
This is such an awesome story. I want to see Ulquiorra back on Aizen's side with Grimmjow that would be so sweet. I don't think that Grimmjow and Ulquiorra would fit into seireitei very well especially since they were Espada and Ulquiorra was Aizen's favorite.

Please update soon it's almost been a year since you last updated. I really enjoyed this story!
Romantic Kyo chapter 12 . 10/4/2011
OMG! I actually started crying when i read this! Please finish it really really really soon! I am dying to know what happens... i am in love with Grimmjow and i adore GrimmUlqui... its just so KAWAII! Your story is awesome please finish it soon!
Stoldyna chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
*_* That was an awesome chapter. I hope you upload the next chapter really soon beacuse I can't wait to read what's going to happen *exited*
Sarah chapter 12 . 7/16/2011
OMG! This was abolsutely brilliant... and I am anxiously awaiting the next part...unless it is truly finished? I hope not.

I literally sat from the afternoon up to now... 4 hours later, reading through all the chapters.

Absolutely brilliant.

There were some parts that made me laugh as well, so keep up the good work!

The way you portray the characters is very accurate in many ways...and I like that. _
sapphire 2 spring chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
when i realized i was at chapter 12 i tell me you going to continue if you dont ill cry
The Twilight Necromancer chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
I've seen the select few fics where Gin turns out not to be -so- overly terrible, s there's still a tiny hope inside that this is another of them...Please, please, please? D8 Keep going!